Chucky Series Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JAMCZXAS12

Reaction score
As a fan of the Chucky franchise, I am thrilled to hear about the new series on USA Network and SYFY! The premise sounds exciting and I can't wait to see Jennifer Tilly and Brad Dourif reprise their roles. Speaking of Chucky, have you seen the Chucky action figure from Larger Than Life Toys? It's a perfect addition to any horror fan's collection. I highly recommend checking it out at https://largerthanlifetoys.com/products/chucky.

Reactions: Vegeta

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Chucky Season 3 October 4th! I imagine we get a Trailer in a few Weeks to set us up for the newest Season.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
How if only season 2 can be on Peacock or Shudder so I can catch up lol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Oh MY GOD!!

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

You bitches miss me? Yo this is crazy Chucky in the White House and the kids have to stop him once again!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Watching Season 2 now that it is on Peacock, and I noticed something funny in the second episode. If you look on the back wall when it shows the father preaching you can see the Chi Rho symbol, which is the Greek Orthodox symbol for Jesus. Why is it funny? Because they are at a Catholic School and not Orthodox

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
About halfway through Season 2, and it has brought back so many memories of my time in a Catholic private school. And Nadine, reminds me of the guy who was my roommate in said school. because he was harmless and sweet, but you knew something wasn't right with him mentality. The final thing I seen that got me was Buff Chucky man, that was hilarious.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Finished Season 2, and man it was great. I can't really begin to start where I want to begin talking about it, but aside from bringing back memories as mentioned before as well as my past with drugs and all. It also was a good study on trauma and how it fucks you up for life no matter what. Nadine's death legit got me and this felt like an end of the series, until you see the actual final episode. The one thing I will praise is how this series is constant and retcons very little things compared to some other franchises. Hopefully, season 3 keeps it going and show why the child's play franchise is my favorite horror one especially compared to the others.

Also liked how Glen and Glenda were portrayed since I have a niece who is non-binary, and how it showcases a duality of the sort of what is feminine and what is masculine, and I really liked their outfits as well.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
A solid Episode to start off Season 3 of Chucky tonight. If Chucky wanted to take over Henry's Body he had plenty of time to do so but he must want to be the President which is a scary thought of what he might do if the achievds his goal. The kids thank goodness found out where Chucky is and it's going to be interesting how they try to stop him and not one of them not be killed out of the three kids.

Finished Season 2, and man it was great. I can't really begin to start where I want to begin talking about it, but aside from bringing back memories as mentioned before as well as my past with drugs and all. It also was a good study on trauma and how it fucks you up for life no matter what. Nadine's death legit got me and this felt like an end of the series, until you see the actual final episode. The one thing I will praise is how this series is constant and retcons very little things compared to some other franchises. Hopefully, season 3 keeps it going and show why the child's play franchise is my favorite horror one especially compared to the others.

Also liked how Glen and Glenda were portrayed since I have a niece who is non-binary, and how it showcases a duality of the sort of what is feminine and what is masculine, and I really liked their outfits as well.

Nadine's death killed me last Season I must say. The same Actress was on the Mighty Ducks Series and she was funny on that Show but Nadine was a Character I was really hoping to stay on longer. Lexy would of sure might of not be around now it not for Nadine because of her addictions really taking over her. Now with her Sister missing her goal is to get her back and I wonder if it's going to take her to a dark turn if she doesn't achieve that goal. I really enjoyed Glen and Glenda and how they differ for each other and how they are both great in their own way. I hope both appear in Season 3 at some point.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The new ep was good and like HoHo said I am interested in seeing hwo rest of the season plays out. The main thing though that makes this fictious is the fact that the United States elected a Independent and not a Republican or Democrat