Chucky Series Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
YO WTF? Junior fucking knows Chucky is alive. Yet still mad at Jake, Lexi, and Devon! Bro wtf

To say my Mouth dropped to the floor isn't enough description to say when I saw that Scene. He's being lead to stray of course like Jake but I do wonder when he did he find out Chucky was alive. Brutal way to kill his Father as well and he's going to really lose it when he finds out Chucky killed his Mother and she didn't kill herself due to his Father. It almost feels like Chucky knew Andy was coming for him and he wanted backup because he knows Andy can beat his ass like he's done multiple times. No way Junior is going beat Andy but I can totally see Andy being somewhat hurt and Chucky fleeing to go back his Childhood Home. From there we've got a Rumble Devon/Lexi/Jake/Andy vs Multiple Chucky Dolls/Chucky in Nica's Body. I still feel Kyle comes to help Andy and she might die protecting him and I think Tiff could be killed too who knows.

I thought myself when watching this Episode why doesn't Andy find out a way to create a Chucky to aide him in his fight vs evil Chuckys around the World. Imagine Agent Chucky and Andy taking out other Chucky Dolls and solving other Crimes.

• Love
Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
To say my Mouth dropped to the floor isn't enough description to say when I saw that Scene. He's being lead to stray of course like Jake but I do wonder when he did he find out Chucky was alive. Brutal way to kill his Father as well and he's going to really lose it when he finds out Chucky killed his Mother and she didn't kill herself due to his Father. It almost feels like Chucky knew Andy was coming for him and he wanted backup because he knows Andy can beat his ass like he's done multiple times. No way Junior is going beat Andy but I can totally see Andy being somewhat hurt and Chucky fleeing to go back his Childhood Home. From there we've got a Rumble Devon/Lexi/Jake/Andy vs Multiple Chucky Dolls/Chucky in Nica's Body. I still feel Kyle comes to help Andy and she might die protecting him and I think Tiff could be killed too who knows.

I thought myself when watching this Episode why doesn't Andy find out a way to create a Chucky to aide him in his fight vs evil Chuckys around the World. Imagine Agent Chucky and Andy taking out other Chucky Dolls and solving other Crimes.

YO!! YES I NEED THAT NOW!

I am just so sad the season ends next week, this been like one of the few things in the week I got to look forward to, so kind of sucks it's almost over like it is. But god damn, yeah like I got to know how long he's known he's alive. Like I just don't understand how he can be so easily influenced like this. Like, they all told him Chucky was doing this and it's like you see this little fucker is alive, hell he basically told Junior how Jake wasn't man enough to kill.WHICH SHOWS Chucky tried to get him to do shit..I just. I don't know. I look forward to seeing where that goes as well, and hope we don't have to wait to long for the next seaon.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
YO!! YES I NEED THAT NOW!

I am just so sad the season ends next week, this been like one of the few things in the week I got to look forward to, so kind of sucks it's almost over like it is. But god damn, yeah like I got to know how long he's known he's alive. Like I just don't understand how he can be so easily influenced like this. Like, they all told him Chucky was doing this and it's like you see this little fucker is alive, hell he basically told Junior how Jake wasn't man enough to kill.WHICH SHOWS Chucky tried to get him to do shit..I just. I don't know. I look forward to seeing where that goes as well, and hope we don't have to wait to long for the next seaon.

Welp he's on the edge I can totally see why he's completely loss he loved his Mother and losing her was the Straw that broke the Camel's Back. Jake woke up though and Junior can't deal with what is going on and Chucky like Charles Manson is getting people what he wants them to do and it's crazy to watch. What I wanna know is how was Chucky able to put pieces of his Soul in all those Chuckys? I know he vets of Voodoo but he's a Master being able to do that.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
FUCK YEAH

• Love
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Thank goodness I was worried that the numbers weren't doing well and clearly they have been extremely positive. FINALE TOMORROW!

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Thank goodness I was worried that the numbers weren't doing well and clearly they have been extremely positive. FINALE TOMORROW!
Yeah. I had seen people saying the numbers were kind of low, so I been a little bit worried about it. But I guess they liked what they’ve seen, so it will continue!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I believe the low numbers have to be blamed on all the elderly people who watch NXT going to bed early 8D

• Haha

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
People should change to SyFy anyway. That one is better as it shows behind the scene stuff after the episode on it for that episode.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Man. Only a few minutes left, and I swear they better not have fucking killed off Andy and Kyle :francis Surely Andy.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Oh thank god, Andy is alive!!
But oh the Tiffany doll!!! Holy hell.

BUT WHAT ABOUT KYLE

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Okay. Well Chucky counted an explosion as a death… so guess Kyle is dead :/

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Oh thank god, Andy is alive!!
But oh the Tiffany doll!!! Holy hell.

BUT WHAT ABOUT KYLE

My thoughts exactly and ^she has to be dead but that person with the Black Gloves watching the kids at the Cemetery could be Kyle as well. Pretty glad that Tiff didn't want to be Chucky's Pawn rather her taking control of her life more as you saw her killing Chucky and brutally torturing Nica Chucky getting what she wants. I don't know why Andy would leave the other Tiff in the Car and not take her out instead he thought the Chucky Dolls were important to destroy. I don't know where the Tiff Doll is taking Andy but we'll found out in Season 2.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My thoughts exactly and ^she has to be dead but that person with the Black Gloves watching the kids at the Cemetery could be Kyle as well. Pretty glad that Tiff didn't want to be Chucky's Pawn rather her taking control of her life more as you saw her killing Chucky and brutally torturing Nica Chucky getting what she wants. I don't know why Andy would leave the other Tiff in the Car and not take her out instead he thought the Chucky Dolls were important to destroy. I don't know where the Tiff Doll is taking Andy but we'll found out in Season 2.

Yeah, I am really hoping that black glove we saw was Kyle, but I also got this feeling that could be what they want us to think, so we are like "yay she is okay!"like, there so much I got to wonder about and honestly it makes me excited for the next season. Like going into this one I was excited, but more so to see what it would be like, and how good it would be and all that. Now the next one, I already have loved it, enjoyed it, and now like, we got questions we need answers to. So I hope when the trailer for the next season drops, we don't even see Kyle in it just because if she's alive, I don't want to know til she's like well seen once the shows back.

Probably will rewatch them all before season 2 as well, since they are being added to Peacock tomorrow. No idea when I'll rewatch it yet, but I know its something I'll surely do.

TeaDrinkingLimey

“Glass? Who gives a shit about glass?”
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Throughly enjoyed the whole series.
Will be interesting to see what Season 2 will bring.
Maybe Glen and or Glenda?