Chuck Palumbo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
i remember the F.B.I with chuck nunzio and stamboli. they should remake that. but then again stambolli oh i mean Relik would have to be replaced

Christian

Reaction score
i remember the F.B.I with chuck nunzio and stamboli. they should remake that. but then again stambolli oh i mean Relik would have to be replaced

stamboli was the best out of that group. rellik was released from tna so wwe can get him back if wanted

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
i agree johnny was the best. any tag match they had he would have to dig them out. i think it would be extremely smart for the WWE to bring him back

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
since raws lacking tag teams im sure palumbo will be back in tag team dont know about F.B.I. but teaming with somebody else might be where hes going, when they get him a partner and work out a storyline im sure hell be back on

heels unite!

Reaction score
anglebreaker said:

FBI provided comedy to smackdown. it got stamboli and chuck over as the guards for nunzio and the angle got nunzio over as the heel who wont quit. FBI should return one day.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Palumbo NEEDS to drop the Biker gimmick ONLY because Taker needs to comeback as the American Badass...his current gimmick is so stale man...It makes me not even give a shit about Taker to be honest.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he needs to form a tag team. a biker mob stable might be kind of cool actually... idk who with tho...

Airfixx

^^^Can anyone say D.O.A.? LOL

Re: A reformed FBI.... There's one man begging to be the mouthpeice... The mighty Mr. Morrella.

Don't be suprised to see Palumbo vs Rey in the not too distant future.... Pulumbo fits the 'disposable big guy' role very nicely for 'everyones' favourite underdog to go over.

Moonlight Drive

^^LOL. I hate Palumbo, but a reformed FBI with Santino would be all worth it just for the 'Full Bullshit Italians!' or whatever Santino would call it

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
eww puttin santino would ruin it...plus he has his women with him. but i do believe i could see the WWE doing that.

wrestlingdiva7

Reaction score
Personally I don't even understand why he was moved to Raw in the first place, hopefully they give him a good storyline.....