Chuck Palumbo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i like Palumbo. good addition to the US division. everyone doesnt like how hes ripped off of takers old gimmick but i see it as an up. takers old gimmick was so cool then they dumped it. theres no cool biker gimmick and now Palumbos here so we have the biker thing back! i like it! i hope he goes far.

The_Enforcer86

Reaction score
I like his "new" gimmick, although he did that before his original release from the company. But with the way the storyline department is he'll be on the show for about a month or two, then either start working house shows only or be a jobber.

xtremebadass

Chuck is one of the few reasons I watch SD! now. I am curious what they are going to go with him. I don't see him taking Taker's gimmick, it's not like they kept it with Taker, Taker moved on, gimmick was waiting to come back for awhile now, and I personally like the guy. Big guy with decent moves, but you have to look past his Billy Gunn gay wedding stint, just erase it from your mind, and we'll be fine.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol ya i like his gimmick. its hard to forget his gay gimmick tho lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I haven't seen much of his gimmick as of yet, but I didn't care for him much in the ring this time around.

Oasis

Reaction score
I don't see him doing much, maybe floating around the midcard for a while then being jobbed out and released......

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I love his new Biker gimmick,it reminds me of Takers old gimmick which I miss greatly :( ......... im a fan of Palumbos in ring work and I can see him with a couple US title runs for sure.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
I don't know how everybody is thinkin that it's an exact copy of takers gimmick!

Palumbo's more of a mechanic gimmick who makes his own mtorcycles & rides them 2 the ring, if you read WWE.com

Everybody here is acting as though He stole the gimmick ! ermmm excuse me Taker wasn't the first person to come out on a motorbike... Remember 1998 the DOA biker stable...

So IMO over time people will sart to realise that it's not the same gimmick & there are many diffrent things about it. it's just everybody's jumping to conclusion just because he rides a chopper down to the ring !

3lions

Reaction score
Palumbo was making his debut and is set to recieve a mini-push, why should Kenny have won? Kenny has no direction currently so a loss wouldn't hurt him. However, it would totally ruin Chuck's debut/any sort of potential momentum, if he were to lose to Kenny.

Pointless.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Lots of gimmicks have been done over and over again alot of big names in the WWE these days gimmicks are carbon copy's of previous gimmicks done before.

Reaction score
He seems pretty impresive, his new gimmick is pretty good too. Its better than being gay IMO. WWE is just insulting our inteligence by saying "omg this is the debut of Chuck Palumbo" lol

X-Pac

Reaction score
Like everyone else when I first saw Palumbo I thought of Taker's old gimmick but if you look pass that Palumbo can play this gimmick off and have a good feud with MVP. But I would rather see Gunn come back and also bring Rico back and reform one of the great tag teams and have them feud with Duece N Domino. Those were the good old days............YOU LOOK SO GOOD TO ME!!!!!