Chuck, Guess What?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

It would be even better if it was Rihanna and this girl

FreeHugs.jpg

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
You guys on IWF sure have love for the lightskinned honeys. I'll give you credit for that while Chessarmy probably hasn't even touched a black girl once in his life.

MikeRaw

^couldn't agree anymore (not to be racist or nothing)

Obviously not racist, cause we're not talking about light skinned white girls, lol.
And man, Spiralshock, thanks for bringing that picture back into my life. Totally forgot about it for a while.

Wordlife

well I wasn't trying to be racist, cause I don't know if there is any dark ass black woman or men on this forum, and I didn't want to offend any of them by saying I don't like them and only go for the light-skinned ones :D

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
well I wasn't trying to be racist, cause I don't know if there is any dark ass black woman or men on this forum, and I didn't want to offend any of them by saying I don't like them and only go for the light-skinned ones :D
Don't worry wordlife, I may be dark-skinned but TBH I'm WAY more attracted to light-skinned females than dark-skinned females. IDK why I'm like that but its just the fact that their skin complexion seems so sensual/beautiful so it easily attracts me.

the dark knight

..........................ok but she's still getting fucked by a ★★★★★★, so if i do jerk off it wouldn't be as good. besides, if its no-showing anything but her ass its no good.

is it a coincidence that most, if not all celebrity sex tapes dont show pussy?