Christopher Daniels appears in ROH; gone from TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I didn't know he was Suicide, I thought that was Kazarian. I know he was Curry Man and that was awesome.

Good he left TNA. RoH isn't that far from TNA as far as reach, at least they tour.

He was only Suicide for a bit while Kaz was injured.

Kizza

Reaction score
Yay, he's finally out of TNA, maybe now he'll actually be used and not be held back. I remember when he first got his big break in a match with Sting only to get raped in a matter of minutes :laugh: I don't get why he was never used well, he's just as good as Styles and Joe imo.

Should be good seeing him back in ROH, hopefully from there WWE take a look at him and maybe even throw him on the next Season of NXT, that'd fuckin' own.

Don't forget he's about 36, so it'd be useless WWE giving him a look again.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Mostly just wishful thinking by me tbh, he's talented enough to get picked up by them but he is getting pretty old, Batista was quite old when he first debuted though so there shouldn't be anything wrong in Daniels' case.

Reaction score
Considering MCMG are appearing in ROH on May 8th, this is just to keep ties between the two compinies civil and in good working realationship

Double J

Reaction score
Considering MCMG are appearing in ROH on May 8th, this is just to keep ties between the two compinies civil and in good working realationship

eh I'm pretty sure he's gone.

For one he's taking bookings;
Partial Source: PWInsider

-- Christopher Darnels is currently taking booking through Bill Behrens at ShowBis@aol.com.

and

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer

According to a source, it has been confirmed that Christopher Daniels was released by TNA earlier this week and explains why he was able to make an appearance at Ring of Honor's "Big Bang" PPV last night. We're told Daniels was released from his TNA contract this past Wednesday.

Daniels was using his old "Fallen Angel" gimmick during his ROH appearance. He remains listed on the TNA website as of this writing.

Also here's his ROH promo;

[YT]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uAxrLd8fAoc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uAxrLd8fAoc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]