Christmas Wish List?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Gonna get a PS4

I'll probably get games like:
FIFA 15
Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete Edition
WWE 2K15
Trials Fusion
UFC

I'd recommend avoiding EA UFC, everyone fights the same it's pretty ridiculous (Nick Diaz tried to double leg me as Hendricks for example there's no individual styles in it plus the controls are weird wow bro you're walking towards an opponent you obviously wanna throw a hook here when you're already gassed.) it looks fantastic but the gameplay is lacking IMO.

As for the OP Beyond Earth is up there with Drive Club and the new Sherlock Holmes for me.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I'd recommend avoiding EA UFC, everyone fights the same it's pretty ridiculous (Nick Diaz tried to double leg me as Hendricks for example there's no individual styles in it plus the controls are weird wow bro you're walking towards an opponent you obviously wanna throw a hook here when you're already gassed.) it looks fantastic but the gameplay is lacking IMO.
Ah yeah, does sound pretty anti-climactic, cheers for the heads up.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I was looking forward to 2K15 until i found out the 360 version is going to suck compared to the newer consoles.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My friend fully paid off Sunset Overdrive and ended up winning a copy from his office too when it comes out next week so he said he'll give me the one for Christmas.. bad thing is I gotta wait til Christmas.

:((

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
My friend fully paid off Sunset Overdrive and ended up winning a copy from his office too when it comes out next week so he said he'll give me the one for Christmas.. bad thing is I gotta wait til Christmas.

:((
Forgive me for not pitying you. That game looks dank dude.

I'm looking forward to a good meal. I honestly hate Christmas, but thanksgiving is my shit. Turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes and this year I get to go the day before to my cousins and help cook. He and his wife are my favorite family members to chill with...and this year means drinks and dank food for 2 days in a row. Christmas can fuck itself.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Forgive me for not pitying you. That game looks dank dude.

I'm looking forward to a good meal. I honestly hate Christmas, but thanksgiving is my shit. Turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes and this year I get to go the day before to my cousins and help cook. He and his wife are my favorite family members to chill with...and this year means drinks and dank food for 2 days in a row. Christmas can fuck itself.

Definitely don't pity me haha :p
I love a good meal too for christmas, I'm still happy my family puts up with me.. I'm borderline black sheep except I take care of all the household chores.. I just like living with my moms and stepdad because I pay a few bucks a month for rent and just take care of the house and their cool with anything I do.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
OTE="Lackin, post: 912779, member: 1460"]What games are people looking forward to getting or playing this year?

Personally these are mine:
WWE 2K15
Farcry 4
GTA V
Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Assassins Creed Unity

Do you agree or think these games look abysmal?[/QUOTE]
I agree

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
GRANDOTE="Lackin, post: 912779, member: 1460"]What games are people looking forward to getting or playing this year?

Personally these are mine:
WWE 2K15
Farcry 4
GTA V
Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Assassins Creed Unity

Do you agree or think these games look abysmal?[/QUOTE]

GTA V is good