Christian's Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
We noted before that Christian is scheduled to return very soon, likely as a babyface. At last word, he was waiting on a storyline to return to and officials had one, as of two days ago. His return is imminent.

Post-Mania Raw, maybe?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Also sounds likely, would be a nice surprise for Raw. Not nearly as good as some we got previously but for me it'd be nice.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Not going to expect much from his return,this probably is his last run given his age and how injury prone he is. Would like to see him have a match with Bryan on ppv but i doubt that will happen unless its for a midcard belt.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Still don't know what the big deal with Christian is, he's not going to do anything phenomenal when he returns

Reactions: Farooq

ALUX

Jobber
Reaction score
How long has Christian been out?

Somethingcool57

The Artiste
Reaction score
I believe he got hurt again right before last years WM as he was meant to be on team Johnny. The dude just needs to give it up and take his bow and give his body the rest it needs before he does lasting damage.

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Somethingcool57 said:
I believe he got hurt again right before last years WM as he was meant to be on team Johnny. The dude just needs to give it up and take his bow and give his body the rest it needs before he does lasting damage.

Yeah, he hurt his ankle before WM last year and wasnt cleared in time to compete, then he was back until a couple of weeks before Night of Champions, he was involved in the Brogue Kick getting banned stuff.
But then it was his shoulder that was injured and he had to have surgery again.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I like Christian, but, I always found him to be praised a lot more than he should be. Some people act like he is the greatest wrestler to ever grace the ring. Ehhhh, no....

He was awesome when he was with Edge and then the first few years of his solo career afterwards. He hasn't interested me personally in a long time.

I don't see him going anywhere when he returns, either, except back on his couch to recover from another injury.

:eek:tunga:

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Irwin R. Schyster said:
I like Christian, but, I always found him to be praised a lot more than he should be. Some people act like he is the greatest wrestler to ever grace the ring. Ehhhh, no....

He was awesome when he was with Edge and then the first few years of his solo career afterwards. He hasn't interested me personally in a long time.

I don't see him going anywhere when he returns, either, except back on his couch to recover from another injury.

:eek:tunga:

Yeah, sadly i see that happening too but like he has said, he wants to make the most of it before its all taken away from him, he wants to make a impact so he can join Edge in the HOF

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dat Kid said:
Still don't know what the big deal with Christian is, he's not going to do anything phenomenal when he returns

Ignoring the first part but agreeing with the second one. He'll probably be placed Mid-Card putting people over.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Christian said:
Ignoring the first part but agreeing with the second one. He'll probably be placed Mid-Card putting people over.

keyword being phenominal. Sure it's good to put people over, but Christian has never put on a feud in WWE where I said "I have to see this". It'll be just average for me even if he puts someone over

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Antonio dropping at ER or MITB