Christian new theme (Spoiler it blows)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
majo said:
that or change it up as for his heel character perhaps?

Good point, the Story of the Year mix was awfully face-ish.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Seabs said:
c81b6841aad0cc0e6e15dc34f4c63ea1.jpg

It just fits.

Christian vs. CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho (c) for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam.

I called it.

wk

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
This thread made me want to watch some old Christian matches for some reason and I think I'm beginning to mark.

Don't like the theme change, though I do think his other theme was fit for a face. This just sounds like someone who doesn't know how to edit songs... edited this song. :|

This sudden fascination might provoke me to make a theme change as well. #AtLastYou'reOnYourOwn

majo

Jobber
Reaction score
Draine said:
Good point, the Story of the Year mix was awfully face-ish.

exactly, this version of his theme has more of a heel tone to it.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Story of the year version doesn't fit his heel character. The starting? "DU-DUN" part makes fans mark out and scream, not suitable for a heel. This version of Just Close Your Eyes sounds rough, sounds like a revengeful Christian.

ukwwefan2012

Jobber
Reaction score
i preffered his old theme song, but i am gonig to give this one a chance. and remember this is christian, he will find a way to make it work.