Christian new theme (Spoiler it blows)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

It's the same, but just different enough for me to hate it. That's how WWE rolls

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'll take it you agree with my assessment Draine?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
D'Z, Absolutely.

The vocals are terrible, the guitar work sounds like a eight-year-old found his dad's amp and started pretending to play, and there was no damn reason to change his theme in the first place.

majo

Jobber
Reaction score
I was gonna say, if you listening to it enough, it will grow on you, but with this I am not so sure...

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Man this sucks but somewhat fits the newish heel persona. But for the hall of fame ceremony they should stick to the normal theme damnit.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I know but now this means I can use christian's other theme on my guy in federation x soon :D

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
majo said:
I was gonna say, if you listening to it enough, it will grow on you, but with this I am not so sure...

It has with me.

I'm actually not bothered too much, even with this change it's still one of the best in WWE. His theme, lyrics, tune etc make his theme top notch. I still don't see why they changed it - probably because Vince saw the IWC praise how good Christian's current theme is, and because he hates Christian he decided to change it.

Still, I'll mark whenever I hear Christian's theme. So FU Vince. :kiss:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Seems too much like generic rock now imo. Sometimes that's good such as Rage for D-Bry but in this case it's not.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
It has with me.

I'm actually not bothered too much, even with this change it's still one of the best in WWE. His theme, lyrics, tune etc make his theme top notch. I still don't see why they changed it - probably because Vince saw the IWC praise how good Christian's current theme is, and because he hates Christian he decided to change it.

You are giving Vince too much credit. I doubt he knows how to use a computer.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Fair enough lmao.

They've basically Wade Barretted it. Take a catchy song and add a few guitars and it's "hip". But Christians theme is too good to ruin completely. It still sucks compared with his other version :(. Maybe a new theme = a push. I can see him feuding with Punk.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
c81b6841aad0cc0e6e15dc34f4c63ea1.jpg

It just fits.

majo

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It has with me.

that or change it up as for his heel character perhaps?

maybe I need to listen to it a few more times for it to grow on me

Wade Barret's new theme has