Christian! Christian! At last you're on your own...

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Literally

According to Georgiann Makropoulos of the Wrestling Chatterbox Newsletter, ECW wrestler Christian has reportedly separated from his wife, German model Denise Hartmann. The couple tied the knot on May 25, 2001.

I wonder if him going back to WWE had anything to do with it. I seem to remember his wife playing a factor in his decision to leave WWE. Or am I thinking of someone else?

Beer Money Army

well i guess in divorce, everything goes 50/50..(or it could go nasty)

so Christian is just looking out for his future after all this divorce as he may could end up without much...

I doubt his wife would of had too much input on where he works...

Plus as well Christian going back to WWE is the best career decision as WWE won't go out of business, unlike we don't know if TNA will be around in the next 3-5 years.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Now if only he could break away from that SUCKY show known as ECW :shifty:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Hey! ECW is good (well, at least it was prior to 2001).

pepsiguy

Reaction score
he's ugly and fat now, no wonder a model divorced him.

LKP

Very good topic name and news report lol. Christian can maybe concentrate on his wwe world now rather than wife to. Maybe its what he needed and can do better as a bigger star in the wwe.

Jay Swagger

Reaction score
It might have had something to do with his return to WWE, or maybe they were in the works of getting divorced for months and thats why Christian jumped to WWE, trying to get more money incase she takes a lot of his money....ala Linda Hogan. smh