Chris Jericho's New Finisher

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JMay187

Reaction score
So Rajah. com stated that Chris Jericho has been training at Lance Storm's Wrestling Academy to work off any ring rust and brush up on his skills. Jericho stated that he is going to be revealing a New Finisher as well as some new moves.

So I'm thinking that since he worked with Lance Storm - Master of Kicks, I'm thinking that his new finisher will be some type of kick or some sort.

Well whatever it is it better be kickass, What are your thoughts?

Soulpower

Busaiku Knee Kick.. One of KENTA's finishers. I just felt like taking a wild guess. Either that or the Cattle Mutilation.

The Rated R CMStar

This is really bad, I was hoping he conserved the Walls of Jericho

Enigma22

Reaction score
im not big on submission finishers so a new finisher wouldnt be bad for him but the walls of jericho werent bad. id like to see him use that once and a while and his new one more often.

Reaction score
Jericho has always been a threat to beat people with more than the walls, he's got that lionsault, step up enziguri & that facebuster i remember him using to beat the rock once. Just adds drama to his matches because you don't how he's going to win, let alone if he's going to win. Much more interesting than knowing what's coming. Just as long as he doesn't start doing a spear i'll be happy...lol

Travis40

How much you wanna bet he goes back to the Enziguri again?....that'd suck. But I hope it's a cool finisher :clap:...it'd be pretty cool if it was Cattle Mutilation

The Rated R CMStar

Thinking it well, it will probably be an impact finisher, because if WWE would want to give him a submission finisher, he would keep the Walls. Also, it wouldn't be a kick as WWE wouldn't want to overshadow SCM from Shawn

Travis40

I just thought they could use uh...what do you call it...uh...Ultimo Dragon's flip DDT thing...yeah, they might have him use that. It'd be cool if it was a good match, but if it's a squash match, I think the Walls would work just fine.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Anyone other than me thinking the Lionsault? Either that or some Roderick Strong-esque backbreaker would be sweet.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I was so hoping to see the Walls of Jericho once again. I'm sure he's not going to stop using the move completely. I have no idea what other move he could make a return with, but I'm sure it will be a good one. I doubt the Lionsault could be considered a finishing maneuver, and I will be disappointed if that is what it turns out to be.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Just because he has been training with Storm doesn't mean he'll use some kind of a kick. There's an Aussie guy who was trained by Lance Storm (And trained others), and he doesn't use any kicks...

Wrestling Station

^actually that explains my superior knowledge and taste of actual hypes and feuds >_>