Chris Jericho's Contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
deth said:
I think Fozzy is pretty shit, but that doesn't mean who should stop what he enjoys just to entertain a few internet geeks :pity1:

Uhh, I think that's exactly what it means :george:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Uhh, I think that's exactly what it means :george:

Nah. he can do whatever the fuck he wants, I just won't be listening to his music :dawg:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Not to keen on Fozzy either
6a4a9bb7c9e143b57f9badbc278502b8._.jpg

Fucking bear :mad:

Anyway Jericho coming back was a surprise and it's always a good thing to see him. He's at that point where it's acceptable for him to do part time, he's earned it.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I hate Fozzy, too. :downer:

Everyone does, but at StopSpot said we gotta respect what he wants to do with his life.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I always faceplain @ smurfs hating on Fozzy.

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhh Jericho has been wrestling since '94 and doesn't want to stick around and entertain me in 2013!!! Screw your dumb band you big dummie, do what I WANT YOU TO Do!!!!"

stfu mofuckas. jericho can do wtf he wants. You should be thankful he is willing to work 3 months of the year