• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris JERICHOOOOOO Old Look Signature! - TKK

TKK

OldSchoolJericho.png

Mr. Krueger

Personally, it doesn't really appeal to me. The scratch effect on left middle looks very unappealing. Plus the glow effects are a tad bit too heavy. The render is okayish. The font is okay too- not much Jericho like for a banner, if you get what I mean. It doesn't have that raw edginess.

6ish/10.

The_King

I'm a fan.
I personally like the work you did with the render. The different colors and the scratchy effect really brings out what isn't the greatest render. Text is great, but there's just a bit too much empty space on the right side.
7.5/10.

Heisenberg

Yeah I also like this for some reason. I think it's the colors used and the background. Goes well together. It's just really appealing to me. 8.5/10

Defiant

Yeah, the colour burst style really works well here. I just think there's too much unoccupied space but otherwise this is nice.