Chris Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lubay

Reaction score
Managed to make another one. Thank you all for your feedback on my last one:

Jericho.png

Klide

Nice one I like it. I would have to say it's better than mine.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Its pretty good overall, lazy to point out the minor issues

8.5/10

rep awarded

MikeRaw

I really, really like it. Nothing too over the top, but I love the background. Nice work.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Sorry Lubay - I am not really feeling this one. The background looks like a bunch of C4D's placed on top of each other and then you added the PSD. text is pretty simple. I also don't like your half border. Sorry man.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I like it, but it seems like you got lazy while working on the sig when you started. The pic of Jericho is pretty cool matching with the border and the background. The only thing I don't like is the text.

7.5/10

WarMachine

Reaction score
I gotta agree with Snackz on this one not feeling it bro too many C4D's (or 1 really crazy one) I know you can do better than this. However I like simple text so you get props for that =D