Chris Jericho or CM Punk?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Isn't that picture from IWA:MS? I can't recall him wearing the basketball jersey that often tbh.

8acae6970e65cd185c97910cc6615402.jpg

I always thought this was his best look.

@[Thewindyfan] Bryan is better in ring but isn't as good on the mic as either of these guys. He can cut good / great promos but he's the level below these.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_abWGZ_xZE[/yt]

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
So, should it be like this?
a4319c490f07e453efc875c5bd77f122.jpg

Breaking the walls down btw.

Or something else? Lemme see it then Crayo! :D

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Boston Crab and Walls of Jericho are completely different. Just because Jericho is F'n awesome. End of discussion.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Isn't that picture from IWA:MS? I can't recall him wearing the basketball jersey that often tbh.

8acae6970e65cd185c97910cc6615402.jpg

I always thought this was his best look.

Not sure, I swear he had a long blonde spell in RoH?

Anyway, I also love that Purple hair style too tbh.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Boston Crab and Walls of Jericho are completely different. Just because Jericho is F'n awesome. End of discussion.

Please don't do the 'Caps Guy' thing. It's really sad.

Sorry for the photo guys..
Just googled CM Punk ROH and copied + pasted it.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Cap guys? Never heard of something like that I just type in caps because I'm use to it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not sure, I swear he had a long blonde spell in RoH?

Anyway, I also love that Purple hair style too tbh.

He had the blonde hair during his early run but I can't recall seeing him in the basketball jersey in ROH. He possibly did but that is putting me off saying ROH.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Cap guys? Never heard of something like that I just type in caps because I'm use to it.

I was talking about the end of discussion thing.

Hint: OOH YEAH

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh well just to make sure we stay on topic I just say lets stop talking about what I just said.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
I'd say today's Jericho is equal with Punk, but the long haired, colorful tight, Raw is Jericho, calling people ass clown, calling Stephanie Mcmahon a ho, feuding with Rock Jericho mops the floor with CM PUNK

Well said, bro!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
I'd say today's Jericho is equal with Punk, but the long haired, colorful tight, Raw is Jericho, calling people ass clown, calling Stephanie Mcmahon a ho, feuding with Rock Jericho mops the floor with CM PUNK

2004-2005 Punk kills Jericho at any time imo, especially since he wasn't as restricted as Jericho. Putting on classics with Joe and Aries and the legendary death before dishonour III promo.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
i never followed ROH so i wouldnt know, but Jericho put on some classics with Angle and Benoit

vs HBK Wrestlemania 19..

Th3L3g3nd1

Jobber
Reaction score
Despite he listed criteria, I believe 51% Jericho will be victorious due to the fact that he has more experience against big opponents. When i mean big i mean popularity status. Take his match against The Rock and Stone Cold. The was major. Now my 49% goes to Punk to be victorious because WWE is started to surprise us every since, I believe, Money In The Bank 2011 when CM Punk beat Cena for the WWE Championship.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Th3L3g3nd1 said:
Despite he listed criteria, I believe 51% Jericho will be victorious due to the fact that he has more experience against big opponents. When i mean big i mean popularity status. Take his match against The Rock and Stone Cold. The was major. Now my 49% goes to Punk to be victorious because WWE is started to surprise us every since, I believe, Money In The Bank 2011 when CM Punk beat Cena for the WWE Championship.

It's definitely a tough one, which would you prefer?