Chris Jericho needs to return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captive8

Reaction score
I am hearing that Chris Benoit merchandise has been pulled from everywhere and is very very hard to get your hands onto. Apparently, to discuss Chris Benoit on Impact Wrestling Forums is also a no no as well. Just like the WWE, there is no mention of Chris Benoit to be made, except if it's to bash him for being a Murderer. You can have no open discussion about him or it will be closed.

Speaking of Chris Benoit, did anyone see Chris Jericho's new look on CNN when discussing Benoit's death this past week? Jericho shaved off the goatee, put in blonde highlights, and got a new hairstyle. Check it out below.

ChrisJRT2007pic.jpg

Captive8

Reaction score
I want a Jericho return now as well. When he left, I was fed up with him, he was stale. It has been two years and I am ready for a Jericho return. I think Chris Jericho would be a huge boost to the WWE right now.

Although it is highly unlikely, it would be nice if Jericho returned at Summerslam and defeated John Cena for the WWE Championship. Cena's reign could finally end and he could take his break to shoot his movie. Chris Jericho would be back as a fresh face who could carry the belt for months. Could you imagine a Jericho and Kennedy feud? Or maybe Jericho could be a heel and feud with Lashley.

Truth

Reaction score
Okay I was gonna close this since ur talking about Jerichos appearance...thats not wierd or anything, but I'ma change it to a Jericho discussion.

LKP

Yeah a jericho discussion can make any benoit one look silly. Jericho needs to comeback when he feels ready not just for the money. I want to see good amtches which i know hes got left in him. Kennedy,mvp and lashley could all have good feuds with y2j.

Truth

Reaction score
Jericho may or may not come back...thank you captain obvious (pointing that insult towards myself). But now with Benoit dying I wonder if it has affected his decision to return. Definetly would rather see him in TNA then Angle who I hate in TNA, but Jericho definetly needs to come back in the WWE. He would be a huge asset to SmackDown who are low on main eventers. Jericho/Edge feud sounds so good. We could see many great feuds if he was to return, Jericho/Kennedy the list goes on. He will do nothing but help and see no reason why he shouldnt come back, as long as he hasnt lost his touch in the ring he will be golden still.

Great One

There is no one more I want to return right now than Chris Jericho... who could definitely single handedly change the WWE wherever he goes. But, it is obvious that it won't be the same Jericho everyone remembers from years ago. He's changed a lot and I think it will be like Shawn Michaels returning in the 2000 compared to the 90's, but still great.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Captive8 said:
Just like the WWE, there is no mention of Chris Benoit to be made, except if it's to bash him for being a Murderer. You can have no open discussion about him or it will be closed.

Actually tard, the reason those threads were closed is because:

A) They were in the wrong section.

or B) There were already threads elsewhere discussing it.

We don't need 10 threads saying "Benoit is Dead" and what the hell would make you think a conspiracy theory about Kevin Sullivan would go in WWE Discussion? That has nothing to do with WWE programming.

X-Pac

Reaction score
That Jericho looks way different. I like his old look better.

Reaction score
Damn, Jericho looks really....weird. I think he is done with wrestling unfortunately. Look, to be honest I think Jericho sucks at singing, his band isnt even THAT popular and it just isnt for him, he needs to go back to his roots and that is Wrestling

Sting!

Reaction score
I dont think bringing back Jericho will work unless he is given a shot at a championship.
He would be great on the ECW brand ,as he could play a leader role like benoit was going to do.

LKP

Jericho has more talent in his right testicle than half of the wwe roster right now.

reaction

Reaction score
when jericho comes back WWE will improve he should come to Raw smackdown all wreck him