Chris Jericho Cheers?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hbkfan

Reaction score
either a heel or face jericho would be awesome i could see him having a face turn going into wrestlemania but not before.

maty619

Reaction score
Speaking of face turns, is Zack Ryder now face after NXT, I got a very face vibe off of him.

maty619

Reaction score
I'm not sure, I wasn't paying much attention, I was on here when I watched it :p, I heard Cole and whatshisface saying how they BOTH like him and then I heard Cole say that was a different side to Zack Ryder or some shit like that.

Alex C

Reaction score
Yeah it was after that angle,Zack said to his rookie " You have to respect everybody"

andy31652

Reaction score
I dont see a feace turn, but I do see a big storyline for him. With his losses there is obviously something in the making...

Onyx

Reaction score
Okay first of all...Y2J is Awesome! I don't care how much the WWE Universe dislike him at the moment. Soon as I hear "Break The Walls Down" and fireworks blasts off, off the ramp stage, I cheer life hell. Chris Jericho will always be one of WWE's Top Faces & Heels!

maty619

Reaction score
Was gutted during Raw, I really thought he was gonna turn face, arghhh. That was just one of the 3 hinted face turns that didn't cement, I was ready to mark like fuck during both the Sheamus and Y2J hinted turns, the NXT one just wasn't working :S.