Chris Hero hints that he signed with WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
PWInsider.com said:
Former Ring of Honor Tag Team Champion, Chris Hero, who is currently working on the independent scene for various companies such as Pro Wrestling Guerilla, despite being close to signing a WWE developmental deal seemed to indicate at last night's PWG event in Reseda, California that the WWE deal may be closer than expected.

Following a loss to Willie Mack at PWG's Fear event, Hero got on the mic and thanked the fans for coming out tonight and said that he had a special announcement noting that although he considers Pro Wrestling Guerilla home, this may be the last time that the fans in attendance may see him for a while inside a PWG ring and he hoped everyone enjoyed the ride thus far.

Hero has been expected for quite sometime to join up with Antonio Cesaro, better known as Claudio Castagnoli and Hero's tag team partner in Ring of Honor, under the name of Kings of Wrestling, as WWE look to bolster their developmental talent, as well as their tag-team division.
Hope so as it's turned out to be quite the saga has this.

Deuce

Reaction score
Chris Hero in the WWE would be epic, loved him in Ring of Honour so I think he could be amazing again in the WWE. Would like to see him on Friday Night Smackdown though, I think Smackdown fits him almost perfectly.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i'm so pumped right now, gonna be amazing to watch him a double CC aka Antonio Cesaro help the tag teams until vince decides they are too good as a tag team and splits them up. But for now really happy about this.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I've been hoping he'd get signed for a while, ever since it was announced Claudio got signed. And i've been wondering for a few months why there had been no news on Hero, as ROH wasn't using him neither was PWG. And he's been wrestling on a few independent shows for around 2-3 months now. If he's going to WWE, then it's great he got an opportunity to say goodbye to the PWG fans last night. Hopefully he'll be able to have 1 more match for ROH at Final Battle to say goodbye to the ROH fans.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Doubt he will be at Final Battle since Claudio is already in FCW. If he was signed he will go right away. I do hope they keep them as a team.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I hope that this does mean he has signed a WWE deal. I want KOW in WWE so that they can save the tag team division.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It took him long enough to get it down,mbut as long as it gone done, I'm good

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
-- WWE has rescinded their contract offer to Ring of Honor star Chris Hero after results from his drug test showed elevated testosterone levels, reports WrestlingNewsWorld.com.
:(

Deuce

Reaction score
That is disappointing, I was hoping to see Hero kick some ass in the WWE but I guess that won't be happening.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
On the juice before he even got in the door, dumb ass

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well that explains how he went from being a fat IWA-MS mainstay to an in-shape ROH main eventer while being apart of the best tag team in the world.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Don't some people take testosterone for medical reasons? I didn't think it made you jacked?

Deuce

Reaction score
It doesn't make you jacked, just really aggressive, I'm pretty sure.