• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris Hero Back?!?!?!

Roadster

Yeah, not exactly sure what happened there, but I assume they value him more than a pasty, flabby man-whale.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The more I think about it, the more I think he'd probably make a better trainer. Sara Del Rey went to straight to PC.

Roadster

Hero has a lot of wrestling in him, and I don't attribute any of his short-comings on his lack of of physique. He can wrestle for hours, and has numerous time in the last few years.

Dojo

I love Chris Hero. In my eyes, he's one of, if not the greatest, wrestlers on the planet right now. I don't give a shit if he is a big Stan Hansen hoss motherfucker with long hair but goddamn it's gonna hold him back big time in the fed. I do hope he slims down to the shape that he was in during his first run in NXT but if not he should go back to wearing something like:
DSC_0025-728454.JPG
R3Kjnr1.jpg