Chris Harris update.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
- Former TNA star Chris Harris is training in FCW right now as he gets ready to head to the WWE main roster. Harris is said to be heavier now than he was for most of his TNA run.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Heavier you say? It wasn't like he was all skin and bones in TNA...

Personally, I was always hoping for a Chris Harris/Samoa Joe program should Joe get the title. Call it a "No Glory, No Guts" match. Winner is TNA champion; loser has to report to Celebrity Fit Club! It's RUSSORIFFIC!

chessarmy

Osama, Harris vs Samoa Joe in that Russorific gimmick match = RATINGS!

Anyway, hopefully the Wildcat makes his debut soon. He should try and get back into shape too. I remember in the Nashville days of TNA he was all muscular...now he's fat.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Knowing WWE creative, Harris had to gain a lot of weight an be a crazy southern redneck or some other ridiculous gimmick because he use to wrestle for TNA.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Or maybe the extra weight is all the roids he's been taking, to try and fit in...

And all of Harris' supplements were burgers and Twinkies.

He's a fat bathurd these days.

Prediction: Chris Harris will team with Big Daddy V & call themselves The Boob Brothers, before ultimately turning on each-other over a Big Mac.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I never was a really big Chris Harris fan to begin with, but it sucks to see him getting a delayed start.

But I'm really looking forward to when Ron Killings shows up on WWE TV, I don't think he needs FCW and should've been on TV months ago.