Chris Harris in WWE, what will he do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
I don't see him doing anything really he'll get maybe the tag team titles then lose them and then he'll be jobbing unless they give him a great gimmick that can get him over
I see him back in the indy's in the most 3 years. But I want to be proved wrong I'd like to seehim succeed.

Enigma22

Reaction score
the most prestigious championship i can see him ever winning in the wwe is the ecw world championship and i wouldnt be dissapointed with that... it depends how he gets over with the fans so we will see soon...

Barurot

Reaction score
Personally until he develops decent mic skills, I see him getting lost in the roster...

Enigma22

Reaction score
damn i thought he was only like 30... ya that sucks but he still wrestle for another 5+ years so its not to bad

Reaction score
He's from TNA and that means a death sentence in WWE, if you'll pardon the pun. I hate to see another talent leave TNA but I suppose its for the best. If he's anything more than US or IC title fodder I'd be shocked.

stryfe

Reaction score
He should start a stable w/ Cade and Murdoch

Enigma22

Reaction score
maybe that could work... but cade is out and it looked like they were gonna break up soon anyways...

Timmy T

Reaction score
Chris Harris is a big signing?

Chris Harris has been out of shape and boring in his matches since AMW broke up, and as was pointed out he was never a main eventer over in TNA. So let me get this straight, they get Booker T, WWE gets Chris Harris? I think TNA won out in this deal.

As for what he will do, look what Monty Brown did when brought over, and IMO he is better and more marketable then Chris Harris.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Thats the point! Harris will do better in the wwe.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
He'll always be a tag champion in my eyes. Singles just doesn't work for him, to this day I still don't know why he was in the first King of the Mountain match. Harris reminds me of Palumbo, he has the talent and the look for a shot at something big but for some reasons he just doesn't have that "it".

ScottT08

Reaction score
Harris is never gonna main event in WWE, He hasn't got the talent or the charisma. Lets face it, he will be lucky to win the IC or US title. I would mark for AMW to come to WWE though but thats not gonna happen in the foreseeable future. I read on another fan forum that he is apparantly gonna do a one man TNA invasion of WWE which they will no sell.

hbkfan!

Reaction score
That will be dumb if they do a tna/ wwe invasion.

Adampro123

Reaction score
If WWE is smart they wil make harris look great! it could be an isult to TNA and show what TNA could have done with him.i am hoping hrris becomes a big star and not just another guy on the roster like they made charlie haas be.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

they didnt make charlie haas just another wrestler. haas did it to himself with his non-existent charisma