Chris Beniot Theory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
lol just for the sake of being a smart ass shouldn't this go in the street fight section as it is related to wrestling.

anyways, the possibility of someone breaking into benoits house and doing it (sullivan or not) is pretty unlikely. rich and famous people don't have normal houses (cribs has taught us well) a lot of the time they have hi-tech security systems with cameras and big fences surrounding them. i don't know if benoits had cameras or what, but i know it had a huge steal fence surrounding it with one giant gate in the front( they showed video of the front of his house on the news during the story). For someone to get on the premises they would need to climb a huge fence with spikes on the top which is nearly impossible without bleeding(which the murderer didn't do or the cops would've found that persons blood, and convicted them). the other option was if someone opened the gate for them and let them in. I don't see her just letting sullivan in, let alone someone random.

I also believe the police wrote it off as a double homicide murder way too soon. i don't want to believe Benoit did it, but i'm 98% sure he did.

C4

This Article really makes me beleive that Kevin Sulivan is the killer,
But I don't know, the best thing that the article asks is that Why would Benoit kill himself and his family when he was getting good money and was having no problems?
As far as I know Benoit loved his son and said that one day he will be like Chris Benoit and in the future he will be one Great Wrestler,

Great One

I don't know it seems like it could happen, but can't be for sure about anything and I think they called it too soon too. Anyways, a lot of things don't make sense, but I think they should investigate everything (including Kevin Sullivan). BTW, don't they dust for prints on any of this shit (rope, bible, etc...).

Markz

Reaction score
Good theory, but as in all theories, there is a hole.

There was no sign of forced entry in the Benoit household. If this happened how were the texts sent, and why would this killer kill the family and save the dogs?

Reaction score
Can someone post some links to more information on the crime/murder and Sullivan. If I could read up some more on all of this (since I didnt know Sullivan was a Satanist, let alone he was alive. Nor did I hear about bibles at the Benoit residence tragedy) so I can possibly make a more informed statement?

Thanks to anyone who can.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can assure you personally that Kevin Sullivan is not a high ranking member of the Church of Satan. He still could very well be a member, but he sure as hell isn't a high ranking one.