Chris Beniot Theory

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

This article was found by a friend of mine on this site; http://www.johnnyleeclary.com/benoitmurdered.htm

The tragic deaths of Chris Benoit and his wife Nancy and son Daniel have shocked the wrestling world. The police are calling it a double-murder-suicide, but is it really? Let’s look at some facts. It has been 10 years exactly since Nancy divorced Kevin Sullivan to marry Chris Benoit. In the 1980’s Sullivan, along with his then-wife Nancy, were running a gimmick in wrestling of how they were Satanists, and Nancy was known as “The Fallen Angel.†She later became known as “Woman.†The trouble with the Satanists gimmick was it was for real, and was not a work, or fake. In the 1990’s Kevin Sullivan was the booker for WCW, and he scripted his wife Nancy into having an affair with Chris Benoit who was a member of the Four Horsemen. This made for a good angle, except, the acting became reality as Chris and Nancy actually fell in love and Nancy divorced Sullivan to marry Benoit.

Benoit left the WCW to go to work for the WWE which was then known as the WWF. It is a fact that Sullivan threatened Benoit and told him he would kill him. Yes, that was 10 years ago, but Kevin Sullivan is no dummy. He is known for being a calculating, cold-hearted individual. Today, according to a source close to me, Kevin Sullivan is a high ranking member of the Satanic Church. The police need to consider the possibility that Sullivan carried out these gruesome murders in order to have his revenge, which is what Satanists live for. He could have entered the home, with an accomplice or accomplices and held the Benoit’s at gunpoint, Sullivan could have then bound up Nancy, and made Benoit and his son watch as he strangled the life out of her. Then the next day after making Benoit and his son spend the day in agony, murdered Benoit’s little boy because of his hatred for the offspring of Benoit and Nancy. Then he could have made Benoit wait an entire day before killing him to by hanging him in the basement.

By doing this, not only would Kevin Sullivan have lived out his Satanic Church creed with his lust for revenge, but he would have destroyed Chris Benoit’s reputation which is what has happened now as the wrestling world is attacking the memory of Chris Benoit remembering him as an insane baby killer and wife killer instead of the great World Champion wrestler and friend that he was.

Satanists hate the Bible and the police have stated that a Bible was found next to the bodies of Benoit’s wife and son. This would serve as a bizarre calling card as if to either say “What good did your Bible do you?†or to throw off investigators to keep them from suspecting Sullivan and his Satanists would have been involved.

Another thing to note is the fact that Kevin Sullivan was also associated with Sherri Martel, who died just a few days before the bodies of Chris Benoit, and his family was found, and the full details of Martell’s death have not been made known as of the time of this writing.

I wonder why the police have not even considered investigating the possibility the Kevin Sullivan killed Benoit, Nancy, and their child. It is certainly a possibility worth looking in to.

Also, Benoit was going to be crowned ECW World Champion on Sunday night. Why would he murder his family and kill himself when he was going to be on top again and make lots more money?

Why would he tie his wife up before killing her? He would have no reason to, but Kevin Sullivan sure would!

Sure he had some problems with Nancy, but that was 4 years ago and what married couple doesn’t have problems? Remember also that they reconciled and as far as everyone knows there has been no other incidents reported.

One also needs to consider the fact that Benoit loved his kids and was so proud of his son that was killed. His kids wore suits and ties to his wrestling events and was proud of their dad. He was loved and respected by all those who knew him.

In my opinion, there is no way he would have murdered his family. This whole murder case has Satanists written all over it and Sullivan is a Satanist and has the motive to murder them.

I am encouraging anyone who reads this to send this to police authorities and circulate it on the internet, so these facts can be investigated, before the case is closed and Benoit is written off in history a murderer. If Sullivan is the real killer, justice should be served!

As a former Pro Wrestler myself, now a born again Christian and world wide evangelist, I am hoping and praying for justice no matter who is responsible

=========================================================

As we all know this situation is very cloudy. Im not saying he did it, or beniot killed himself, but i dont think that there is alot more of this situation. Think about it. Why would beniot go home in the middle of a road trip to kill his family? Why wouldnt he do it during his 4 months off, that he spent with them? Perhaps Kevin or whomever had Nancy hostage, thus making beniot go home right away. Secondly, after he left to go home, there wasnt any phone calls, only text messages. Odd text messages, very odd text messages. The deaths were spread out, and it appears there was a thought process. Pretty odd how the bibles were placed. Perhaps this was the perfect crime? If it was kevin, he murdered his ex wife, her new husband, and their kid. One by One. He pointed all the evidence to make Beniot look like a Steroid freak murderer, thus gettting away scott free.

Again, not saying its true, but friends have known Beniot for 20 + years with no signs of drug abuse, or any of that. I find it hard he went in Riod rage and killed his family. Although anything can happen. If Benito did, i do think it was a accident, and lost his mind. But i think the cops too quickly assumed it was a double murder homicide. I would like farther investagating into the situation.

MJ807

Reaction score
I agree Kevin could have broke into their house held Nancy and Daniel at gun point and told Nancy to call Benoit and tell him that they are feeling sick and need him to come down. And if Kevin has been planning this for 10 years he had enough time to think of a way not to get caught.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Yeah i saw this and hope it's true, I've never really been convinced Benoit did this and hope he didn't. Most of it makes sense and could actually have taken place.

Truth

Reaction score
I think that could definetly have happened after reading it except for Sullivan killing Nancy, then leaving and let Benoit and Daniel live in agony for a day...wouldnt they go to the police? I think kinda what Montana said. He had his wife and son held hostage, Benoit had to come home because of that hence the family problems, there Benoit found his wife and son dead...Benoit thinks it over for a day and then hangs himself because his family died. Luckily we have a new option other then Chris did it, and the text messages to the co-workers during Vengeance, well idk.

3lions

Reaction score
High-profile tragedy = conspiricy theories.
Conspiricy theories= Bullshit.

That is my take on the 'theory.'

Montana

High-profile tragedy = conspiricy theories.
Conspiricy theories= Bullshit.

That is my take on the 'theory.'

I agree with you. The odds of this being true, or any wrestling fan getting to the bottom of it, is near impossible. Although i think they wrongly accused Beniot of a murderer hours after they've found the bodies. Little to no research or Facts are out there that proves it was beniot. If Beniot got home and called the cops saying his wife and kid are dead, would there be enough evidence to convict him? I highly doubt it. In court you need reasonable doubt, but if your dead you dont have any rights and you cant defend yourself. I think people should hold off their judgement until more information is released.

Some other odd things i thought about in this case is the 3 bibles. At first i thought it as just plain freaky. but the more i thought about who really carrys 3 bibles in their house? I go to church every week and our family only has one.

Everyone in the town must have knew a Wrestler Chris Beniot lived in that 900,000 house. The WWE road schedule is no secret to anyone, so people close to them knew you pretty much had a single women living with her 7 year old challenged son. If i was a theif, that would look like a goldmine to me.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Truth, nothing personal because u r a good mod and i know u have a lot to do recently, but u should use some more coherence... when this same article that Montana posted, was posted in WWE section ( http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7495) u immediately trashed it,and seeing your words probably without reading it,now just because a respected poster like Montana re-posted it u want to debate.
Maybe u should have just moved it to HIAT the first time

Montana

Truth, nothing personal because u r a good mod and i know u have a lot to do recently, but u should use some more coherence... when this same article that Montana posted, was posted in WWE section ( http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7495) u immediately trashed it,and seeing your words probably without reading it,now just because a respected poster like Montana re-posted it u want to debate.
Maybe u should have just moved it to HIAT the first time

Maybe he should have posted it in the right section??? Truth is just doin his job. We dont need 100 threads about Chris Beniot in the wwe section. Especially when its supposed to go in another spot. Why would truth move it to another section, when its already there? If you post gets closed, quit crying. Everyone's post get closed, mine too. That son of bitch Chuck used to close mine all the time (ha ha ) You just move on and think of a better thread to post.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^^Hey i never said i got my post closed man, if u check the link, the original poster was another guy.I'm not crying for anything.Anyways my point another.Since the story was worth a reading, he could just moved it to HIAT

Truth

Reaction score
Italian Outsider I closed whats his face thread just like this because theres already a Benoit thread in the News Rumors and Spoilers section, I'm not Hell in a Thread mod so I have no control over this. I didnt move the thread posted in the WWE section because I didnt feel it should have its own thread, maybe I should have moved it...but at the time the ability to move threads wasnt on my mind. So stop arguing about it and if anyone ever creates this thread again (will be the third time) in my section, which will be on purpose to annoy me I will literally go Benoit on you.

Montana

I know i said "he" as in hte original poster. WHy would truth move it here, when its already posted here???? Im not tryin to bash you, but this is a bad spot to be bringing up bs, that i dont need to be involved in.

The Rated R CMStar

Polices assumed almost inmediately that Benoit killed them, not having enough proves. Now they just moved one on Who is the Killer? to Why did Benoit killed them?

Kevin doing it could make sense, as he was humilliated from Nancy leaving him for Benoit. If this is true, It think Kevin murdered both Nancy and Daniel, Benoith arrives on Sunday and sees his family dead, he think about his life on Sunday, sending messages to friends and finally on Monday he kills himself

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I know i said "he" as in hte original poster. WHy would truth move it here, when its already posted here???? Im not tryin to bash you, but this is a bad spot to be bringing up bs, that i dont need to be involved in.

-again i think i was misunderstood, the original post was posted days ago(so before this one) and immediately trashed, as, there was no point to debate it, now the same thing is worth its own thread, that's not coherent.
Rightfully u say there is yet another thread dedicated to Benoit, no need to add another, well u added another one.

Italian Outsider I closed whats his face thread just like this because theres already a Benoit thread in the News Rumors and Spoilers section, I'm not Hell in a Thread mod so I have no control over this. I didnt move the thread posted in the WWE section because I didnt feel it should have its own thread, maybe I should have moved it...but at the time the ability to move threads wasnt on my mind. So stop arguing about it and if anyone ever creates this thread again (will be the third time) in my section, which will be on purpose to annoy me I will literally go Benoit on you.

and here is my point again, u didn't feel it should have its own thread, but now u think so?because from your first post in this thread u seemed interested.
'' stop arguing about this'' i'll do off course, i was just making u notice that before u close a thread in your section, u could read it, then if necesserary merge it to the official thread, close it or move it.
'' I will literally go Benoit on you.'' why me? apart this discussion i never annoyed u, never made a Benoit thread

Truth

Reaction score
Not you, I'm talking about anyone who makes another Benoit thread in my section. And I did read some of the post, it was about Kevin Sullivan possibly killing Benoit and family. So I didnt want anymore debate since it was like the 5th thread, so I closed it. Maybe I should have just moved it to News Rumors and Spoilers but I didnt. Yeah I replied here, its in Hell in the Thread where other then the News section, this is where it should be. I dont have control over anything besides the WWE Section (and efed but thats irrelevant), so for you to question what I did is wierd since I have no control over the HIAT and you can post what ever here. I just didnt want the WWE section to be a constant Benoit mess, theres no damn issue, Montana posted it in HIAT so everyone should be happy now.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^^ ok fine,i think now u have understood my point, well i was just disappointed the first time, because i didn't think the original post in WWE section deserved to be closed so brutally :)