• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers (2022)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
JPUGLT8.jpg

A comeback 30 years in the making, the hybrid live-action/CG animated action-comedy catches up with the former Disney Afternoon television stars in modern-day Los Angeles.​

Release Date: May 20, 2022

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
I dunno how I feel about the mix between 3D, and 2D. The reason why Tom and Jerry worked is because there's a consistent THEME.

Sigh. C'mon Hollywood, do better!

Deezy

DZ PZ
Solid movie overall....some cringe gags and bombed jokes.....but that's what you get with an Andy Samberg movie.

Disney sure had their dick swinging with all the IP they just dropped throughout the movie.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I grew up watching the cartoon. Indians Jones and Magnum PI as chipmunks lol

I saw this movie had gotten a 4 star rating, that’s cool to see a classic I grew up with get appreciated by today’s audiences. I like the animation, I’m gonna watch it.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
This movie is problematic and one of the biggest things in the movie is... heinous at worst.

The villain of the movie is an adult Peter Pan, who was supposedly fired because he began to grow acne and was now unmarketable. For those that don't know, the original actor for Peter Pan, Bobby Driscoll, was fired by Disney literally weeks before the premiere of Peter Pan because he was hitting puberty and started growing acne on his face, something he was vocally ashamed of afterward. Disney fired him just as he was hitting puberty and made it so he would never be able to find work properly in Hollywood again. Peter Pan's entire arc is not only eerily similar to Bobby Driscoll's life and death, it is doubled by the fact that Peter Pan himself was Bobby Driscoll's role in the original movie.

TL/DR: Disney, whether intentionally or not, directly mocked and shat on the legacy of one of their darling actors that they abandoned and threw away like nothing for incredibly minor reasons that led to a blackballing and spiral towards a horrible suicide.