• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

HoHo

Wildheart
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team eagles

Part 2 was pretty nuts, this Trailer alone tells me were going up a few notches in Part 3.​

Last edited:

Champagne Charlie

Life is Good
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler adamcole
Favorite Wrestler d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler ZIF7zVA
I've watched a few episodes of this as it's set in Greendale which gets mentioned in Riverdale, I thought I might enjoy it. I didn't really seem to like it at first though, does it get any better after the first few episodes?

Slick Mitch

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team RHZ7KJg
I've watched a few episodes of this as it's set in Greendale which gets mentioned in Riverdale, I thought I might enjoy it. I didn't really seem to like it at first though, does it get any better after the first few episodes?
Yeah it gets a lot more interesting and dark. I for one really enjoy the series and can't wait for Season 2.

HoHo

Wildheart
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team eagles
Sorry just noticed I put a link to another Series coming out on Netflix. Fixed that people wanting to see the Video.

Yeah as the Series goes on it gets darker in tone, but not too dark to the point where you're confused on what is going on.

Keith

Reaction score
As a lighter watch I enjoy it. Its well cast, has a solid story and a few darker moments too. Its decent fun. The teen romance stuff is the weakest part of it. I'm game for more.

LadyHotrod

ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler roddypiper
Favorite Wrestler cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler teddibiase
Favorite Wrestler randyorton
Favorite Sports Team dallascowboys
Awesome show, love it better than the original. Nick makes my motor run, then I looked up his age and feel I need to talk to someone hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
baileyhigham98

Latest profile posts

Undeniable wrote on Keith's profile.
I've been meaning to say something for a bit now, but any chance you can make a review thread and post your videos in there?

I'd appreciate it. Thank you. :)

Staff online