Chavo Guerrero Unhappy at jobbing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Reaction score
Hey guys i got Chavo Guerrero's facebook and he just updated his status to this....
Chavo Guerrero Looks like same old thing happening to me but this time on smackdown.....Getting a little bit unhappy with this situation now.

After the Smackdown spoilers i see the guys point of view.

nation

Reaction score
They need to stop treating him like shit. Give him back his latino warrior gimmick.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Chavo isnt getting a push no matter what. He should of come to terms with this and moved on a while ago hahaa. He should be happy to be getting a segment on SD! at this point.

LKP

Reaction score
Hey with the shortage of talent on smackdown right now id push chavo into ic title range. He can wrestle, sell, has good charisma, knows his way around the ring. Yet they put hornswaggle in a feud with Ziggler?

LKP

Reaction score
Id rather chavo vs rey again than ziggler and hornswaggle.
With chavo saying this does that mean more is to come? I do not think WWE Would be happy with this outburst.

Reaction score
After 5 or so years of continuously getting the short end of the stick, Chavo needs to just come to terms that WWE is never going to push him in any kind of meaningful way, even minorly, so he might as well move on.

I'd put him as a valid contender for the IC title. I wouldn't book him higher than that, but at least I wouldn't be making a mockery of his career either.

LKP

Reaction score
@^^^^ True but cmon
I bet you he wrestles on superstars from here on out with a rare smackdown appearance losing to mvp etc.
I get the fact hes a jobber and puts people over but hes a bit better than that.

maty619

Reaction score
Atleast he doesn't have the guest host to fuck him over all the time. He needs a face turn, that might give him something meaningful other than jobbing to horny.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hey man, his words not mine. He clearly said he's an entertainer. I don't see how he thinks being on SD will change anything though. He's back with Vicki 1st of all. Last time the 2 were together, he was her bitch. And secondly, Hornswaggle is on SD.

LKP

Reaction score
Mind you although i get he is frustrated he is on smackdown jobbing than superstars or not on tv at all. Hell make a storyline out of it. I think Carlito is doing that on raw now though.

What is weird though is chavos previous status
Yes I got drafted to Smackdown! Pretty fired up! Got alot of work to do though, to get back to where I was!

Double J

Reaction score
Maybe they'll stick him in a tag team, WWE hired two or three guys from mexico as of late.

Personally I'd think Chavo would get tired of it all and quit WWE and go to AAA or CMLL.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Chavo is a much better talent than this, its very sad the way they treat the guy. Unfortunately, there's no fixing it, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING can get people to take him seriously after jobbing to a midget for 845 weeks in a row.

LKP

Reaction score
I mean i would have gave him an NXT rookie also to get him more into the main stream. Maybe for season 2 he might be a Pro.