• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chatbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Shoutboxes cause arguments between members, less activity in forum sections, and chaos really.

Roi

Champion
Nope. We have Skype groups where you can chat with this awesome guys... And with AIDS. Feel free to leave your skype username and i will add you if you want

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Not a good idea. It'll make the forums less active sadly. We have Skype groups if you would really like to chat with other members though!

Nano

The Game
Technician
No. If we want to have random conversations you just create a Skype conversation or make a thread called "random conversations" or whatever in the locker room area. That way we'll keep making posts and discussing about random stuff. With that random stuff we can create other real discussion threads as sometimes happens with the Skype conversations.

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
After realizing it, I would not like the Shoutbox to be here. It causes less inactivity and more taking advantage and flaming members. Although I could multi-task when I had a Shout box, this forum shouldn't use a Shout box.

Status
Not open for further replies.