Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I was 12 when my parents divorced... lost my grandmother at the age of 17 I believe... she had 13 children... so I had 2 aunts and uncles... only 5 kids left now. Mostly cancer. My mother padded away July 30, 2015.. pancreatic cancer

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I was fine for a couple years til 2009 came around. I think I was a junior sometime around 09-10 I had another asthma attack that almost killed me. It started off with one of my friends saying I looked pretty pale (We were working in the kitchen at the career center)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Aww.... So sorry to hear that. We've had many in our church the last 2 yrs. Recent was one of our ushers that battled Cancer for like 2-3 years

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I was holding Mom's hand as she passed... just before taking her last breath she opened her and and said.. "Hi, Jesus".. then stopped breathing. Obviously I know where she went lol

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
My Grandpa in TN, Found out about 2 yrs ago that he is riddled with Cancer. I really dnt know how long he has to live

Status
Not open for further replies.