Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
and you must post pics of the Bulma cosplay I love seeing DBZ/S cosplay

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ehhh somewhat, just trying to get into a better eating habit than before. Already cleaned off of soda and mostly water. Tried wheatgrass and it's supplements too. Been a lot of good to me. And I'll post 'em, hopefully will have a good crew to take photos with lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was doing wheatgrass and I fell off it cause the taste is just bad but I will be giving that a go again myself. I buy the powdered kind.

Farooq

Reaction score
Yeee I have a Roshi, but we might have more people. And yeah it's ehhh in taste, but can handle it. I get the same, though there's a place nearby that sells it by shots.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I never tried the shots but I would imagine it is easier to drink. I was going to start mixing it with other stuff but I am too lazy for that. I just put some in water and hold my nose and drink it as fast as a I can lol

Farooq

Reaction score
Been less tired, acne has been clearing up a bit more, skin has been looking better and have more energy

Farooq

Reaction score
Yee usually take it in the morning too

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was drinking it before bed after I brushed my teeth since it is suposta be good for fighting cavities but I might try it in the AM and see if my energy improves

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I had to cut out caffeine again cause it screwed up my sleep and my lymph nodes were swollen.

Status
Not open for further replies.