Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I heard rumours of her coming back like two months ago, fingers crossed that means Magnus is coming to NXT!

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Maybe not Rumble, I mean you need more tweeners or faces on raw but, I would push Zayn and put Joe on there because everyone loves him yet hes meant to be a heal.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah... what do you think will happen for surprises in the Rumble though? ....they didn't leave many spots open which sucks.... should have had some UK guys, NXT guys, cruiserweight guys, Angle, Omega, Broken Matt

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
As they keep mentioning Japan, I could see some of their guys come over and join WWE. But the actual surprise entrants? Angle wouldn't be a surprise, however I could most likely see it happen as long as he's medically okay, but I'm pretty sure he still has indie dates left after the rumble. I could see Joe and Nakamura going up to the main roster and then that would make a raw segment (knowing creative) to see where they go after, however that means they'll be squashed or squash like Brock and overs. that wwe booked to get ppv buys up.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Omega is not working the fucking royal rumble. He's under new japan contract for at least another year

Nirvana

Jobber
Reaction score
Yeah his contract ends like a week before Rumble so it would be hard to get him in time, I think hes just taking a break from New Japan since hes been working so hard

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No. All New Japan talent are on long term contracts now. Outside of loyal veterans like Nagata and Tenzan who would not go to WWE under gunpoint. New Japan have clearly stated this

Status
Not open for further replies.