Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cena Vs Taker is likely going to be for the belt so Styles will either be in the IC Title ladder match or a random midcard

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
hence the positivity... SD is always okay, but tends to get a little disappointing since we remember the really good stuff.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
However it is possible that Taker will interfere at the Rumble to help AJ win but even then Styles wont get the main event he deserves

Snowman1

Reaction score
The weird thing with that is simply... Cena is going to win his 16th title...

Snowman1

Reaction score
If Cena beats Undertaker at Wrestlemania, then Cena's back to being SuperCena and the loathesome face of the WWE he was before...

Snowman1

Reaction score
If he LOSES to Undertaker and then beats Styles, I don't have to explain why that sucks

Snowman1

Reaction score
Guess I prefer the idea of Cena winning now, facing the right amount of odds in AJ Styles, and then going on to defend against Taker... but not if that costs AJ Styles a featured Mania match

Snowman1

Reaction score
You can do Taker/Cena without the belt fairly easily. Styles vs Joe or Nak or hell even Miz could use the title

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You know, I could understand the Mania card last year since they were strapped for talent and they REALLY wanted to try and make Reigns happen one more time but this year there is no excuse for this card.

Snowman1

Reaction score
That's very true... I wonder if KO winning the title was really a planned thing that was going to happen now?

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There is no excuse for the way they bury Kevin Owens to try and get Reigns over. Reigns has beaten Owens at least twice clean and Owens hasn't had a clean win since before he won the belt

Status
Not open for further replies.