Chat thread 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Ahh, not so fast Morty. You heard your mom, we’ve got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me, and sometimes your sister, and sometimes your mom, but NEVER your dad! You wanna know why Morty? Because he CROSSED me. OK, take it easy, Rick! Th-that's dark. Oh it gets darker Morty... Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that’s different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government, so I made him and the government go away... Ohhh fuck... I repla-burp-ce

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
giphy.gif

JBW1998

Jobber
Reaction score
Be apart of the fastest growing podcast in the uk and Ireland now!. Just because wrestling offers a unique perspective on all things wrestling from two passionate wrestling fans. The passion often leads to heated yet entertaining debates on various topic. This weeks episode breaks down the most chaotic night in wrestling history Money in the bank 2011 the night cm punk stole the wwe title in his hometown!!. We also cover various news headlines such as the bullet club invasion, no mercy and much

Status
Not open for further replies.