Chat & Live Threads

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Last year, live discussions got greatly improved with "compact live". This year, we're going one step further, the chat can now be used to take part in live discussions.

By posting in the chat, you are also submitting posts in the live discussion thread. This means a much smoother chat experience for you, absolutely no input delay or waiting time, whilst still getting increased post count.

To make sure the chat and live thread are connected, just check the MOTD on the chat page:

yd5wRb7.png

^ you can see it's connected to the ROH Live Discussion.
Do not use the chat for anything other than live discussions when it's in this mode.
When there are no live discussions, chat will not connect to any thread (though I might change that)

Enjoy! :bischoff:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Btw, I recommend popup view to chat and watch streams easier.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Pretty cool, addition. Glad that it's been added.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Btw, I recommend popup view to chat and watch streams easier.
Yes pop-up chat worked flawlessly while streaming!

When it was in full view it worked pretty good too but the speed was slightly better in a window, awesome addition!

For some reason the Chat worked a lot smoother for me rather than the compact discussion, sometimes for those I have to refresh the page if I'm idle for too long.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Pointless IMO but whatever
Two places to LD. One is an open chat room, another is a thread. Seems pretty useful, imo.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Two places to LD. One is an open chat room, another is a thread. Seems pretty useful, imo.
The chat room when linked to the thread makes posts still count, it's just too different ways to see it because sometimes the chat room lags for some people and sometimes the compact lags for others.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Am I not allowed an opinion?

Tell me how it's pointless or don't post. Or will you now correct yourself and say it's just something you won't get any use from?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Tell me how it's pointless or don't post. Or will you now correct yourself and say it's just something you won't get any use from?

It's pointless because you could just post in the thread with the live addon or compact and that was essentially a "chatbox".

I don't really think you should tell people not to post considering how low activity is..

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Wow you're dumb. Read the thread again.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
790 posts in this weeks LD, 214 last week. Success. :bischoff: