Extreme Rules Charlotte vs. Natalya.. again?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Charlotte will have to defend her WWE Women’s Championship against Natalya in a Submission Match. The two have faced each other recently and this time, Ric Flair will not be allowed to watch from ringside.

Okay, now hear me out here... I don't mind them going at it again and doing a submission match but for the love of GOD, just let Nat win the title!!! I would love to see her hold it till Summer Slam and has Sasha win it off her. Natalya deserves one last title run (specially as a WOMENS CHAMPION and not a Diva bs champ) before she retires. I am guessing it will be later this year or early next year, specially since I am guessing Kidd is done in the ring. Like a Edge and Beth thing.. She will want to be there for him.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this match and which way do you think it should go?

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Much prefer Charlotte hold on to it until Becky Lynch or someone takes it off her at SummerSlam.. It will make the title win that much better.. There's literally no reason to put the title on Natalya if they're going to take it off her in a few months.. If Nattie wins it she should hold onto it until Survivor Series at least.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe they're going to finally bury Nattie.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Meh, don't care about this feud.

Charlotte wins again. lol

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
I would love to see Natty win the title, but chances are that won't happen. Charlotte will keep the title until Summerslam and lose it to either Becky Lynch or Sasha Banks.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Honestly I would prefer the belt remain on Charlotte for a while longer. Mostly I agree with the above comments that say it should go to Sasha at Summerslam. They are looking at this as a completely new title reign for a completely new title created at Wrestlemania, might be better to give the first holder of that championship a reign of more than a month and a half to show they are taking it more seriously than the Diva title.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The longer this belt stays off Becky the longer I do not care

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Charlotte should hold the title until Summer Slam and lose it to Sasha Banks. As for Natalya's "one last run" argument; you're jumping to conclusions.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Isn't the only reason this feud is going on is because Charlotte's still green so they threw Nattie in.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Isn't the only reason this feud is going on is because Charlotte's still green so they threw Nattie in.
Where did you hear this?

Reaction score
I kind of hope that Nattie doesn't win the title. Charlotte/Banks for the title at SummerSlam is probably the most logical way to go. Flair kept Sasha from breaking up the Figure Eight at Mania. I'll also be fine with Becky beating Charlotte at SummerSlam, as well.

Reaction score
No, man. It's just a filler feud until Charlotte feuds with Sasha in the coming months.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Nah, Nattie's just a filler opponent for Charlotte (in the same way Brie was at Fastlane) until she starts feuding with either Becky or Sasha.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Honestly I think the feud with Natalya only happened as an excuse to get Bret Hart involved with Ric Flair in some way.

Reactions: Prince Bálor