Charlotte needs to step up now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
In my opinion I dont think Charlotte will measure up to what Paige has left behind in NXT with how she was NXT womens champion. I think her reign wont be as long and she will drop it unexpectly to someone else. I thought the NXT womens title would of gone to Bayley as she is the top face in NXT now and she has good skills. Charlotte I think only got the title cos of her family background
There's very little truth to this, but never the less truth!
Charolette did put on a VERY good mach vs Natty at Takeover so who knows we may be seeing it start there, but I kind of agree Charlotte really seemed rather bland before this match, even leading upto the finals IMO... even for it being a Divas division which more times than not are pretty bland.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
From the crowd reaction, she's over with the NXT audience. Also, she worked a hell of a match. I'll agree that she's not as good in-ring as Paige, but that's not a huge deal. Nattie's probably part of her training and she'll continue to prosper continuing she's got Nattie and Sara Del Rey teaching her how to go.

Charlotte will do fine. She'll probably drop the title at some point either to Natalya or to Bailey, but get it back as I think she'll continue to basically work heel. I would actually love to see her and Sasha Banks against each other (and I figure we'll get that feud before it's all said and done).

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
From the crowd reaction, she's over with the NXT audience. Also, she worked a hell of a match. I'll agree that she's not as good in-ring as Paige, but that's not a huge deal. Nattie's probably part of her training and she'll continue to prosper continuing she's got Nattie and Sara Del Rey teaching her how to go.

Charlotte will do fine. She'll probably drop the title at some point either to Natalya or to Bailey, but get it back as I think she'll continue to basically work heel. I would actually love to see her and Sasha Banks against each other (and I figure we'll get that feud before it's all said and done).

wk

I can't remember is Summer Rae still doing BFF stuff or is she officially out? If she's still in there I can see them bickering and moaning at eachother during matches and causing eachother to lose or something and then they could do a triple threat between Summer/Charlotte/Sasha for the divas title which I think would be a first for the NXT Divas division.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I can't remember is Summer Rae still doing BFF stuff or is she officially out? If she's still in there I can see them bickering and moaning at eachother during matches and causing eachother to lose or something and then they could do a triple threat between Summer/Charlotte/Sasha for the divas title which I think would be a first for the NXT Divas division.

I heard Summer Rae's in the new Marine movie (with the Miz) and she was off TV for a while working on the movie (that would also explain why she split with Fandango).

I don't mind the idea of the three of them having a 3-way.........:gusta:.....I mean, a 3-way feud for the NXT Women's Championship. That would be cool.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I heard Summer Rae's in the new Marine movie (with the Miz) and she was off TV for a while working on the movie (that would also explain why she split with Fandango).

I don't mind the idea of the three of them having a 3-way.........:gusta:.....I mean, a 3-way feud for the NXT Women's Championship. That would be cool.

wk
Yeah she was off TV for awhile I think she came back over the last week or whatever, I assume her role for the movie wasn't entirely demanding :).

Yeah the having a 3 way would be great, and so would the feud for the titles :ksi:

• Haha
Reactions: Wacokid27