Charlotte needs to step up now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Charlotte needs to step up now shes the new NXT womens champion. Paige set the bar as the first NXT womens champion so Charlotte has to do the same now no half assing it in the ring now shes champion

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They make Charolette look like a giant in the ring but she's only 5'10 I guess.
Does anyone know how long Charolette's been wrestling, I tried to look it up but turned up zilch, seemed she was more of a volley ball player and personal trainer most of her life, I think BLFFL the reason she doesn't look so good in the ring is because she's still kind of raw to the activity. I don't know if she'll be able to live up to what Paige did in NXT but who knows, it really depends on the booking. You're right though if it is because she's half-assing it she definitely needs to step up.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nice to see you making constructive views towards Charlotte. I personally am not a fan of her but predicted she would of won this, @Trip in the Head @Sharpy Sandow, I expect a celebration for that.

Now's the perfect time to bring in the talent of, Banks, Bliss, Bailey, and create unique storylines.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I like how you tell her she needs to step up now she's champion when she's only just got it, it's like she's been champion for months and has put on bad matches

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I KNEW IT! I called that one when the tournament started! I even said it would probably come down to Natty and Charlotte in the finals. Here's my question though - if she's now the NXT women's champ how much more "stepping up" can she do until she is moved to the main roster?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I like how you tell her she needs to step up now she's champion when she's only just got it, it's like she's been champion for months and has put on bad matches
Ha you posted yours right before I did mine and I say basically the same shit

• Haha
Reactions: Jonathan

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I KNEW IT! I called that one when the tournament started! I even said it would probably come down to Natty and Charlotte in the finals. Here's my question though - if she's now the NXT women's champ how much more "stepping up" can she do until she is moved to the main roster?
The Shade... The Shade...

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Nice to see you making constructive views towards Charlotte. I personally am not a fan of her but predicted she would of won this, @Trip in the Head @Sharpy Sandow, I expect a celebration for that.

Now's the perfect time to bring in the talent of, Banks, Bliss, Bailey, and create unique storylines.
Banks, Bliss, and Bailey - 3FB???

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
In my opinion I dont think Charlotte will measure up to what Paige has left behind in NXT with how she was NXT womens champion. I think her reign wont be as long and she will drop it unexpectly to someone else. I thought the NXT womens title would of gone to Bayley as she is the top face in NXT now and she has good skills. Charlotte I think only got the title cos of her family background