Charlotte Flair Chooses A Fifth Member For WWE's "Four Horsewomen"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
"The Queen" Charlotte Flair recently took to her Cameo account and answered a few questions for one of her fans.

As is common knowledge with today's wrestling fans, the "Four Horsewomen" of WWE, made up of Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, and Bayley, are considered a group that changed women's wrestling in WWE forever. Their arrival on the main roster in Summer of 2016 ushered in longer matches, long-term storylines, and eventually, the main event match at WrestleMania for the female competitors.

Flair believes there's one woman for the job if they were to add a fifth member to the group. She picked a WWE veteran and multi-time Women's Champion, Lita.

"I'm going to have to go with Lita, just because she worked with me and shared all of her knowledge that first year on the main roster," Flair said. "And who doesn't love Lita? She's true to herself and she's spunky, so I would have definitely choose her."

Charlotte was also asked who she would want to see become their manager someday, similar to how the legendary J.J. Dillon managed her father and the "Four Horsemen". Charlotte believes that a certain SmackDown star would fit the role perfectly.

"I know - maybe, Alexa Bliss. She's got a mouth on her," Charlotte explained. "And not taking away from her wrestling ability because I've always wanted to wrestle her, but I would have her as my J.J."

As noted, Charlotte reportedly underwent surgery to fix a lingering implant issue on Saturday, July 25. Flair's intention is to take a break from the ring until late in the year, possibly until the build for the 2021 Royal Rumble season.
Source: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...r-chooses-a-fifth-member-for-the-four-673119/

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I still can’t believe they are the ones getting credit. Shame for the ladies before them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I still can’t believe they are the ones getting credit. Shame for the ladies before them.

Did you watch Evolution last year? Trish, Lita, Torrie, Molly, Michelle McCool all were put over huge for being ahead of their time and paving the way for the current division to thrive.

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My girl Lita!

Also wanting Alexa as their JJ. She does have a damn good mouth on her.....

And she can work the mic also.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy King

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
The Four Horsewoman, along with people like Asuka and Alexa are quite simply miles better than the generations before them, with very few exceptions like Alundra, Mickie, Victoria, Molly, etc. Even Lita was a terrible wrestler, but fortunately she and Trish were over because all that mattered in their era was their looks.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The Four Horsewoman, along with people like Asuka and Alexa are quite simply miles better than the generations before them, with very few exceptions like Alundra, Mickie, Victoria, Molly, etc. Even Lita was a terrible wrestler, but fortunately she and Trish were over because all that mattered in their era was their looks.

But Lita could do moonsaults and hurricanranas :CENA

Who cares if she botched everything else :hayden3

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I enjoyed Lita in ring tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Nah Lita sucked, one of the most overrated wrestlers ever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I liked Lita but I was more of a Trish fan personally, still am. I liked Lita way more when she turned heel and aligned herself with Edge.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Lita straight up could not wrestle. :TI: Like Chris alluded to, she knew two spots and could sprinkle in a little bit in between but that's it. It's not like I blame her though. She wasn't being asked to be on the same level as the men. All that mattered is she resonated with the male audience. As long as she could get in there, do her two moves and take her shirt off, she was gonna get that pop. I'd take damn near any woman on the roster right now (save for maybe Nia and Lana?) over Lita if we're comparing what they're capable of in the ring. But, like I said, it's not Lita's fault and she was great at what she was asked to do.

Women's wrestling in WWE has unquestionably been moved forward an unprecedented amount with this current generation of women's wrestlers. They deserve a ton of credit. As do folks like Finlay, Triple H, and the other people behind the scenes who helped bring them along to where they are now.

Now women's wrestling as a whole is a different ballgame because there's been good women's wrestling for at least 40 years. It was just never really a thing in WWE until now.

• Angry
Reactions: King Kota and Chris

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Guess I’m just the odd one out. I enjoyed her matches. Like I guess I’ll just have my opinion on her, even if it’s different.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lita straight up could not wrestle. :TI: Like Chris alluded to, she knew two spots and could sprinkle in a little bit in between but that's it. It's not like I blame her though. She wasn't being asked to be on the same level as the men. All that mattered is she resonated with the male audience. As long as she could get in there, do her two moves and take her shirt off, she was gonna get that pop. I'd take damn near any woman on the roster right now (save for maybe Nia and Lana?) over Lita if we're comparing what they're capable of in the ring. But, like I said, it's not Lita's fault and she was great at what she was asked to do.

Women's wrestling in WWE has unquestionably been moved forward an unprecedented amount with this current generation of women's wrestlers. They deserve a ton of credit. As do folks like Finlay, Triple H, and the other people behind the scenes who helped bring them along to where they are now.

Now women's wrestling as a whole is a different ballgame because there's been good women's wrestling for at least 40 years. It was just never really a thing in WWE until now.

And in Lita's defense I think her neck injury really set her back even though she recovered fine...but the time period she missed was when Trish improved EXPONENTIALLY in the ring and Fit was doing his absolute best to train the divas, by the time she came back in 04 it was a tad stagnated again so I think she missed a decent amount of development there

Reactions: Hoss

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Guess I’m just the odd one out. I enjoyed her matches. Like I guess I’ll just have my opinion on her, even if it’s different.

Charlotte agrees with you and her opinion does mean more than all of ours so there's that

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Charlotte agrees with you and her opinion does mean more than all of ours so there's that

I guess now I gotta be a Charlotte fan.