Charlize Theron Adopts A Healthy Baby Boy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
charlize_theron_40444.jpg

When Charlize Theron and actor Stuart Townsend broke-up in 2010, the actress was extremely open in interviews about her continued desire to have a child. She wanted to be a mother with a partner or without, biologically or legally. Two years later, her dream has finally come true.

The Academy Award winner has officially adopted a baby boy. According to The Wall Street Journal, the little guy is healthy and has been christened Jackson. Beyond those basics, neither the actress nor her publicist have offered any details, but one would imagine those trinkets would come out when Theron gets comfortable enough to open up.

The life of a Hollywood actress is often filled with long hours and time commitments. Those rigors can make motherhood a bit of a challenge, especially without a longterm partner, but given how intelligent and affable Theron seems in interviews, I have no doubt she’ll balance the schedule and be all her new son could ask for.

There’s no word on how long Theron might take a break from Hollywood to accommodate the new addition in her life. Other big name actresses have done everything from a few months to nearly a decade. More than likely, the thirty-six-year-old will play it by ear and return when the moment feels right. I’m sure there will be more than a few scripts waiting for her when she does.

Until that day, Pop Blend wishes the lovely lady nothing but the best as she embarks on the biggest challenge of her life.

cinemablend