Charlie White

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I need some Computech advice

I want to make a website dedicated to Undertaker,but my knowledge of making websites is nil.Can somebody either instruct me how to do it,or point me to a place where I can learn easily?

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Gimmick Name: Charlie "Griz" White
Billed From: Boston, Massachusets
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 211 lbs
alignment: Face
Appearance (Sample Pic):
2mp0pzn.jpg

Entrance theme: [video=youtube;CSQUfTBcOu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSQUfTBcOu4[/video]
Characteristics of the gimmick: Charlie is a white rapper. He loves to interact with the fans. His in wrestling style is based off of flashy, high-flying moves. He sometimes gets in trouble in his matches because he is too busy keeping the fans happy. He LOVES to make big spots. He's also very proud of the city he was born a raised in, Boston. He wears a lot of Red Sox hats.
15 regular moves:
1. Snap DDT
2. Diving clothesline
3. Diving dropkick
4. Overhead Suplex
5. Snap Suplex
6. Back suplex
7. Snap DDT
8. Step up dropkick
9. dropkick to knee
10. Kicking combination
11. Discus punch
12. Tornado DDT
13. Snapmare
14. Enziguiri
15. Sunset Flip
2 finishers: Fly Jets Over Boston (Frog Splash), Griz Vice (LeBell Lock)
3 signatures: Boston Boy (School Boy Roll-up), Diving Hurricanrana to Standing opponent, Roundhouse Kick
Sample Rp: Again, Y'all know how I RP. :p I'll do a CD this week to give some character background and such.

Charlie will have a valet, and here is her necessary info:

Name: Cindy
Appearance:
268214_1822213049266_1658426263_1410893_1461133_n1.jpg

Background info: Cindy is Charlie's girlfriend. She has known him for 2 years, and they started dating very soon after they met. She goes to ringside strictly for supporting Charlie, and not to interfere. She was who gave him the nickname Griz.

Status
Not open for further replies.