Charlie Sheen quitting Twitter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Charlie Sheen is a legend and lives a true rock star lifestyle! THE GUY IS BOSS!

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hmmm... I never thought Charlie was the type of person to get cold feet. Maybe he was high when he made the deal with Vince, then woke up the next morning and realized he knew nothing about WWE.

I don't care about twitter anyway. It's just an ego boost for celebrities and a way for duds to think that said celebrities actually acknowledge their feeble existence.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
#Heel said:
Hmmm... I never thought Charlie was the type of person to get cold feet. Maybe he was high when he made the deal with Vince, then woke up the next morning and realized he knew nothing about WWE.

I don't care about twitter anyway. It's just an ego boost for celebrities and a way for duds to think that said celebrities actually acknowledge their feeble existence.

All he would have been doing was tweeting, when in fact he doesn't actually tweet himself anyway. He has someone else do it for him so he wouldn't actually need to do anything.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
do you think his acc will still but up for the 1000th raw?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's all a work really, he'll return on the 1000th raw Punk style holding an iphone, him and Cena will face off. Cena raises his android to a mixed reaction, Sheen raises his Iphone to a full arena of cheers, this leads to a tweet off at Summerslam.

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It's all a work really, he'll return on the 1000th raw Punk style holding an iphone, him and Cena will face off. Cena raises his android to a mixed reaction, Sheen raises his Iphone to a full arena of cheers, this leads to a tweet off at Summerslam.

a25b30007e5a8609ac716507ffb84537.jpg