Charlie Sheen: Best Train Wreck Ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Now unless you live under a rock then you're missing out on some of the most self destructing media coverage ever! Charlie Sheen's been on the radio, interviews with CNN, TMZ, The Today Show and did a 20/20 interview last night. Is he coked outta his mind? No because he took a drug test and passed. Is he crazy? I think so. He said "anti-Semitic" things about the boss of Two and a Half Men. Has his "goddesses" aka his two girlfriends, one of them being Bree Olson, taking care of his children, who this morning got taken away.

But despite all that, he's saying some things that you'll be quoting for the rest of the year! Just google "Charlie Sheen quotes" in the past week and you'll get some gold. If this site was more popular, enough members will have a Sheen quote or a gif in their signature. Sheen wants 3 mil and may be suing CBS for 300 mil.

Crazy! Discuss.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
heard him on the dan patrick show, seemed a bit wired, but seemed like he was doing okay....a bit wired like batshit wired, but he seemed cool.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Where did he say anti-Semitic things? Show the exact quote.

Charlie has stated in an interview that it was a joke and he was only referring to what Chuck Lorre put into a vanity card for the production notes and referred to himself as Chaim Lavine.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/25/charlie-sheen-chaim-levine-comes-from/
So what was up with all that “Chaim Levine” business?

An EW reader points out that the origin of Charlie Sheen repeatedly saying Two and a Half Men exec producer Chuck Lorre (who was born Charles Michael Levine) is actually named Chaim Levine is found on Lorre’s vanity card website — specifically, vanity card #327, that aired Feb. 7 after an episode of Two and a Half Men.

On the card, Lorre talks about his visit to Israel and feeling comfortable while “surrounded with DNA much like my own.” Then he concludes:

“Which raises the question, why have I spent a lifetime moving away from that group? How did Chaim become Chuck? How did Levine become Lorre? The only answer I come up with is this: When I was a little boy in Hebrew school the rabbis regularly told us that we were the chosen people. That we were God’s favorites. Which is all well and good except that I went home, observed my family and, despite my tender age, thought to myself, ‘bull$#*!.’”

So the card at least makes Sheen’s reference, which has been called “borderline anti-Semitic,” more comprehensible.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
"They say it's lonely at the top, but I sure love the view from up here..."

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Cokes out of your system in two days. but passing the drug test is still astronomical. If he really was more then just a party hard guy then he wouldn't of passed. Everyone has a coke problem with that kind of money. The fact he stayed clean for two days while being under stressful limelight is pretty good. Abusers usually resort to their drug of abuse whenever the going gets tough. This guy could easily live under a rock.. in the bahamas and let the lawyers sue and get his money. Really what he's doing is extraordinary taking a stand on TV while defending the kind of partying that basically every person has enjoyed and wants to go back to.

Yeah this is the kind of lives people live. This is what happens when wives divorces or when a girlfriend breaks up with yeah. A part of you is gone and it just can't be replaced. Period. Is he Crazy? no fuck you and your definition of normal you fucking wierdo. knowwhatimean jean

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I may have been reading about that fashion designer that got fired when I wrote this but I know about the Chaim reference.

1chiban

Reaction score
He may very well be a wreck, even though he denies it. But when I watched his interview with Piers Morgan, he was quick, alert and very witty. He's very good at hiding his problems, I'll give him that.

Reaction score
Here's the thing about Sheen.. I've seen his interview with Piers Morgan, and I honestly cannot see how he is "Crazy". He is a guy who parties and enjoys his recreation time. It may be because I'm located in the UK, and we haven't had much "Sheen Talk" but it just seems like a guy who, because of the media, has been portrayed in a bad light but, in actual fact, is a guy who enjoys partying. Tell me if I'm wrong.

1chiban

Reaction score
Piers made a good point. Sheen has always been a party boy. This isn't something new.

On a side note, whereabouts in the UK you from? I'm from Bristol :)

Axis

Reaction score
I don't recall seeing any Sheen interviews before all this mess, but currently he seems totally neurotic.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
He was actually presentable once upon a time, and far from this energetic. He also had a more natural charisma as well, now it's like he's layering it on.

But here is me hoping we find out he's just on 4 Loco and we can ban that horrid shit.

destiny777

Banned
Reaction score
I wish that one day, I will too start liking all the scenes of Charlie Sheen, Really, I don't know why, But I don't like this man till now.

the408kid

Reaction score
usually i hate celebrity trainwrecks but i must admit i was amused by this one. i mean that nbc interview where he talks about his adonis dna and tigerblood.........WINNING