Changes In Management...Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

Reaction score
This is just to let you all know that as a result of last week's events, Slim has decided to step down from his duties in management, and take a break from fedding. As his replacement, we are happy to welcome ACW original ~PRIMETIME~ as well as THE_KING!

The new ACW Creative Team is therefore comprised of:

BDC
Pete
~Primetime~
The_King

Ben and Troy are staying on as supervisors/moderators for the fed as a whole.

Henceforth, if you have any doubts, questions, suggestions or pitches, PM one of the Fantastic Four above!

Thanks

- ACW Management

Lewb

Reaction score
Shame to see Slim step down, I always thought he done well as a driving force behind this. But excited to see TheKing and Primetime step up! congrats guys.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
This fed will continue to thrive and move forward very well. We got dedicated RP folks, we got a dedicated staff. There are plans to keep the fed moving forward. I mean everything is in full swing to keep going. Of course I'ma be around lookin to see whats goin on :p But it'd be nice to sit back and observe. :)

ACW 4 LIFE!

Andy

Reaction score
Knowing how both Primetime and The_King work, this should definitely be interesting. Working with King/BDC/Pete on XUW, I can tell you things are bound to get organized well real quick. Congrats to both of them!

Last edited:

Pete

Reaction score
Knowing how both Primetime and The_King work, this should definitely be interesting. Working with King/BDC/Pete on XUw, I can tell you things are bound to get organized well real quick. Congrats to both of them!

Yeah, all ten days of it...

The Nicker

Reaction score
Well wait, wasn't Slim totally against a few of the PWA-based ideas that we've had before? And he said no to all of them and now he's gone? If we didn't join this site, would Primetime be doing all of this by himself? Wow, that is ... silly.

At this point in time, I think the direction of the e-fed should be fully given to the people who are keeping it alive which right now are BDC and Pete. I know Primetime is an original but he left before as well as Slim. It's somewhat of a trend, I've seen.

Either way, the e-fed's doing great. Keep up the good work, and continue making me eat my words, Pete.

Pete

Reaction score
Well wait, wasn't Slim totally against a few of the PWA-based ideas that we've had before? And he said no to all of them and now he's gone? If we didn't join this site, would Primetime be doing all of this by himself? Wow, that is ... silly.

At this point in time, I think the direction of the e-fed should be fully given to the people who are keeping it alive which right now are BDC and Pete. I know Primetime is an original but he left before as well as Slim. It's somewhat of a trend, I've seen.

Either way, the e-fed's doing great. Keep up the good work, and continue making me eat my words, Pete.

Genuinely surprised at this comment, Nick. Thanks.

Primetime offered his services, plus he knows a lot of what was going on before we arrived. We're glad to have him on board to help. If he needs to leave, we'll deal with that at the relevant time. Hopefully not anytime soon :)

I'm also sure if we hadn't joined, a lot of the drama that led Slim to feel burnt out would not have happened, since most of it had to do with people thinking we were turning this into the PWA and whatnot. Just to clarify, WE ARE NOT turning this into the PWA, so have no fear young ones :)

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Keep it on Topic
The TOPIC being new management it's in place it will continue to be ran as it has always been ran. I do not have the exact same mind that Slim had so if anything needs revisited the STAFF will do so. If at this time you have a suggestion for something that needs changed PM it to a staff member.

Also to Nicker
I have actually never quit any of the efeds on this forum. I think you've confused me with Bully D aka The Wrestling Addict. I also don't recall Slim quitting before this. Though I did threaten to before the ITR merger for other reasons.

I thank people for the congrats. I'm sure the four of us will try hard to do good work.

Andy

Reaction score
Pete said:
Steve left, Strikey was never here, -Fire- was never here (but he didn't RP), Shaun's on hiatus, EoM and Ashez RP infrequently, then there's me, Beedz, Sean, RRS, and you.

Oh, and Ryan and Scott, but they don't RP of course.

@FWR: Me too. That's Nick for ya

Lawl, you didn't have to delete my post too. I was just stating a fact, not arguing, but okay, thanks for the information. I though Strike_Force joined, because there's this member that signed up as S_F. I was wondering what happened to him one day, so I went through the members list and found that member.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I deleted everything after Pete's though your not arguing it's not really topic but meh.

Andy

Reaction score
I deleted everything after Pete's though your not arguing it's not really topic but meh.

Lawl. Not every post in a topic needs to be on-topic. There's not much you can really say, at least in terms of conversation. Anyway, I'm hoping your position as staff brings so prominence to a certain angle ;)

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus christ, can this fed have a topic giving useful information without arguing going on and stuff going off topic? If you have something to complain about, use the pm system or profile posts option, rather than in a thread that provides details. Honestly, you guys aren't going to want to join if all they see is bitching and arguing. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.