Change

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
"I Pulled Off Your Wings then Laughed"
"It's amazing really when you think about how much I accomplished in my time within wrestling. I've often heard the whispers. The shoot interviews, the rumor mills. The white noise is nothing but chatter. Most come to realize this comes with accomplishing things that others may not see. I've even heard people say I'm only in it for world championships. That's beauty in objectification. You would likely quickly try to cover up the fact that we all dreamed of being the one holding up the biggest prize in any company. I will correct you quickly. If you aren't in it to be the best at what you do. Just remember no one remembers second place."

The voice is recognizable for those who have heard it before. And, for those living under a rock, it's none other than Steve Sanders. The man comes into view with a mask covering his mouth and nose with a different design on the mask. This time it said "God's Plan" in bright red which was a black mask no less. The messy styled hair was seen yet again. He had a black form-fitting t-shirt that had bright red bubble letters saying "Lazarus Offerings". He smiled as he leaned forward, the smile appearing devilishly, not one full of good intent. He would breathe in deep, slowly exhaling before speaking again. The devilish grin leaving his expression as he begins to speak.

"I think I need to make it clearer for you all. Oliver Thawne knew exactly what he was getting when he signed me to a contract. He knew he was getting a messiah of this business. He knows he is getting someone who has been all about the business. He knows he is getting someone who would move heaven to put asses in the seats. He knew he was getting a man who was reborn. I am sorry if you feel my energy and it's intimidating to witness and is offputting. That's just your subconscious mind reminding you of your inferiority to a god. But, you can never question my contributions to the sport. You may have been under a rock. But, this is the big time son. When you step into the ring with me it's like playing in the major leagues. It's like witnessing a phoenix rising from the ashes right before your eyes. Count your blessing and just hope the day doesn't come that I may have to smite you, and through that pain and suffering I inflict upon you will make you feel alive. You will feel my energy and ability to breathe life into your pathetic being. Now, I can finally address this man who is gonna get a fight he has never had before in his life. Jake Wakefield. Your time is coming soon. Deep within yourself you know I can take you to the highest plateau. I don't believe for a second that you will truly come alone. But, I am warning you. If anyone I don't care if it's Sean Cutter, Cyrus Riddle, Sylar Grey, or that piece of dogshit Kevin "The Bull" Putteet. I will show you why I am The Chosen One. I am looking forward to this day Jake. Don't disappoint your Messiah."

The Franchise himself allows the devilish smile to curl across his lips as the words Messiah escapes his lips leaving a decadence filled with southern Ohio draws. The cold blue eyes never stop staring at you. The unnerving glare designed to unsettle you, that feeling of uncertainty he wants you to feel it. The remnants of his presence left imprinted on the fabrics of your memories. So much so that when you close your eyes at night you feel him tugging at your psyche, systematically destroying it long before he physically demoralizes you. This is the birth of a god.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris