CHANGE MY MIND.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You replied to the thread though, so who really lame

Ah yes, flawed logic. The person who points out something is lame is, in turn, lame for pointing it out. Let me introduce you the logical fallacy known as circular reasoning. I would hope the best member on the forum would be capable of knowing basic logic.

:challengeaccepted:

Saying "challenge accepted" doesn't mean a thing without the dick pic.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He could also have something to do if he reads a book, watches a movie, takes the Spanish king hostage, exercises, plays video games, etc. All of those can be done without sticking his 'lil pecker into beehives or whatever.

Irrelevant. All I did was propose an activity, just as valid as any activity you proposed. The outcome would be the same so why does it matter what the activity is?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
zxvcxz.png

Untitled.png

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Because your activity is icky.

You would neither have to see, nor likely hear about it. The only way it would affect you is that he would be posting less lame posts. In fact, he'd probably be too busy to even explain what he was doing so all you would notice are less lame posts. Seems like a win/win to me unless you would be spending all your time imagining it.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Ah yes, flawed logic. The person who points out something is lame is, in turn, lame for pointing it out. Let me introduce you the logical fallacy known as circular reasoning. I would hope the best member on the forum would be capable of knowing basic logic.

Saying "challenge accepted" doesn't mean a thing without the dick pic.
latest

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake