CHANGE MY MIND.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
This thread took a weird turn...like not super weird, but weird

So you knew I was a weebku before I accepted the fact?

Yes, I knew. Only a weebku would have changed their avatar and sig and gimmick as many times as you have in the short amount of time in which you did it.

This is also the reason why @The Reagmaster is a weebku.

I see all.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yes, I knew. Only a weebku would have changed their avatar and sig and gimmick as many times as you have in the short amount of time in which you did it.
I love how Seth/Seto is now synonymous with the act of constant changing gimmicks, avatars, sigs, and names now, lol. Also, fair point.

Reactions: Just Kevin

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I've completely forgotten what the thread was originally about *scrolls up to see thread title* Oh right

The Pokemon series has, overall (Sun & Moon were good) gone downhill beginning with the gen 6 games CMM

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Gen 6 was X and Y, right?

Yep, the games that REALLY pandered to the gen-wunners. And then Game Freak kept said pandering up with the RBY ports, Pokemon Go, and Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

Nostalgia fucking works and how the Pokemon series has been handled proves it. Wheeling out Megas of predominantly Gen 1 Pokemon is equivalent to a wrestling booker wheeling out a famous wrestler from 20 years ago and having them squash and take time away from the current crop of wrestlers, and no booker would be dumb enough to do that ... oh wait

Wow I got really negative their. I'm just passionate about something I've loved since childhood and have stuck with, that others who abandoned it when they didn't consider it "cool anymore" growing up came back to it and ruined the franchise. I don't care if I sound gatekeep-y, it's how I feel.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
(I mean, I have over 400 hours logged on Ultra Sun, so you can guess I liked those games)

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yep, the games that REALLY pandered to the gen-wunners. And then Game Freak kept said pandering up with the RBY ports, Pokemon Go, and Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

Nostalgia fucking works and how the Pokemon series has been handled proves it. Wheeling out Megas of predominantly Gen 1 Pokemon is equivalent to a wrestling booker wheeling out a famous wrestler from 20 years ago and having them squash and take time away from the current crop of wrestlers, and no booker would be dumb enough to do that ... oh wait

Wow I got really negative their. I'm just passionate about something I've loved since childhood and have stuck with, that others who abandoned it when they didn't consider it "cool anymore" growing up came back to it and ruined the franchise. I don't care if I sound gatekeep-y, it's how I feel.
Okay...I just asked a simple question not for you to go on a rant because I agree, but I was just making sure I got the gens right.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah I was ranting at you, just putting my reason forward for why I think the series has gone downhill
[automerge]1568322403[/automerge]
*Not

Not ranting at you

giphy.gif

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
This thread has gone off the rails so much but it is glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: bullyballmm

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler