Champions League 2012-13 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
If you ditch me for Chelsea I'll probably add you to the shank list.

I was more interesting in watching Juventus rather than Chelsea, but don't worry Babes.. I'll watch Man U. Considering you watched the city game yesterday. :obama:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Well majority of City fans call United ManUre so I think I'm being generous. :lol1: I'll call them United, from now on. To be professional and that.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
It's okay, I was gonna' put a bet on United tonight, but there was hardly any money to be made, so think I'll wait until tomorrow. And bet on Europa.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I use Bet365 mostly, It's just easier, and I like the interface, and has fantastic odds from time to time. I used to use Ladbrokes but the odds are awful.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I hope Galatasary get absolutely annihilated tonight. Just seen this on Twitter, and although I'm not a fan of the club. Been born in the City, and currently living here I'm pretty offended they would take this to the game considering what happened over there.

c2e30fccbc263f9e2b47a563cc156270.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What happened again? They're all scum, Turkish fans are horrific. They are the worst fans by a country mile. Even their players are moronic, Eboue was saying he was going to crush the reds because he was inspired by last nights game. So unprofessional.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Here's the original report on BBC from 2000. Many away football fans wear Galatasary shirts at LUFC games. Very disrespectful IMO.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/703283.stm

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol you're like Ryan, constantly betting.

Teehee.

LAcky have you ever ventured into WWE betting? If not I suggest you do, made £94 off of that on a 4 match accumulator on MITB (as I may have mentioned ;) )

Anyway, looking forward to United Galatasaray tonight, potential banana skin IMO.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Teehee.

LAcky have you ever ventured into WWE betting? If not I suggest you do, made £94 off of that on a 4 match accumulator on MITB (as I may have mentioned ;) )

Anyway, looking forward to United Galatasaray tonight, potential banana skin IMO.

Yeah I've betted on WWE we talked about it when I first signed up I made like £120 off PP.