Champion vs King

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
iPOSTER2.png

Last edited:

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa

King-Raidokken-Challenges.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to another edition of WPC Event Centre and this week it is a very special edition indeed.

In less than two weeks we will witness the first ever one on one Championship match in WPC History. It will be the three time World Prediction Champion "Hollywood" Blaze defending against the newly crowned, King Raidokken who is himself a form World Prediction Champion.

Now, we're going to go in depth on this one a little later down the page BUT before we do so, it would be extremely remiss of me to not mention the other match that is taking place on September 27th.

That match is a special qualifier between every member of the roster to determine the four individuals that will be challenging to become the very first ever Open The Prediction Gate Champion. The top 4 point scorers at September 27ths Clash of Champions event will square off in a fatal fourway match at October 4ths NXT Takeover with the winner of that match claiming the title belt that fans are already calling "Awesome Adamantium" and the number one contendership to the World Prediction Championship that the OTPG Championship brings.

Of course the World Prediction Champion himself will not be eligible to win the Open The Prediction Gate Championship, but that doesn't mean that the OTPG Champion won't win the World title.

Anyway, on to the main event of Clash of Champions, that being our World Prediction Championship clash of the titans.

If you take a look at our tale of the tape below you'll see a wealth of contrast between our two combatants.

Blaze-Vs-God.png
While Blaze has an average at best record in singles competition (one win, one loss and one tie), our reigning King of the Ring has a 100% win rate with four wins from four bouts. Of course the history books state, specifically the title history books, that when the going gets tough, "Hollywood" get's going and at 3 World title reigns to one, Blaze has proven that he knows how to take care of business.

But lets break down the real numbers. From 12 events Blaze has a total of 57 wins for a winning percentage of 0.606. King Raidokken on the other hand has a winning percentage of 0.703 from 9 events with 45 correct predictions.

If we drill down deeper than that, then perhaps the most telling fact of all is the duos records for WWE predictions because, of course, this upcoming WPC event will be held under the WWE banner. The Champ has a losing record of 18-19 for a total percentage of 0.486 in events for the E. King Raidokken on the other hand, has predicted on less WWE events but at 10-5 is sitting on a 0.667 record for WWE events.

Does this then mean that the number one ranked competitor in all of the WPC is about to become our new champion?

Will the PWO get involved on the Kings behalf?

What exactly is the Blaze World Order?

Tune in next Thursday as the prediction thread goes up, and some of these questions get answered!

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well let me tell you something brother! When I meet this so called King at, Clash of THE Champions, I’m going to bring my A game dude. Because you see, they have been plenty of times where I didn’t play it smart jack, I didn’t exactly pick who I thought would win, but having to pick a swerve here or there to regain this belt brother. But being that I’m the champion dude, and I don’t need a swerve or two to go in my favor, I can pick exactly who I feel will win, and get the job done brother. Now my opponent isn’t any slouch by any means, and I know damn well they will step up to the plate to try and take this beautiful hardware from me jack, But when the smoke clears and only one person is standing in the mountain top, I promise you, that it’s going to be me brother. So I just got one question for you Raidokken WHATCHA GONNA SO WHEN BLAZEAMANIA AND THE BWO RUNS WILD ON YOOOOOOUUUUU!!!”

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doom and Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Well let me tell you something brother! When I meet this so called King at, Clash of THE Champions, I’m going to bring my A game dude. Because you see, they have been plenty of times where I didn’t play it smart jack, I didn’t exactly pick who I thought would win, but having to pick a swerve here or there to regain this belt brother. But being that I’m the champion dude, and I don’t need a swerve or two to go in my favor, I can pick exactly who I feel will win, and get the job done brother. Now my opponent isn’t any slouch by any means, and I know damn well they will step up to the plate to try and take this beautiful hardware from me jack, But when the smoke clears and only one person is standing in the mountain top, I promise you, that it’s going to be me brother. So I just got one question for you Raidokken WHATCHA GONNA SO WHEN BLAZEAMANIA AND THE BWO RUNS WILD ON YOOOOOOUUUUU!!!”

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

But you didn't.

So. Yeah.