Challenge to C4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That would be pretty sweet

so Weebo...C4...what ya say.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well Alter if you don't know it is harder to find non-action pics of TNA guys then it is to find Hornswoggle's penis in a hay stack. Plus it just looks crappy and too cluttered with so many pics on one thing. I really like Blaze's rules tho but I kinda think C4 should accept before we make any rules.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I would suggest you make a sig, since that is ovciously a challenge to you Weebo. Why don't you try something different? You can't say you are the best at GFX if you can only do BTB stuff, now can you?

Weebo

Reaction score
I can do way more them btb stuff. I guess you have not sen the stuff i have done for pay clients like this one for example
Redline_Energy_Ad_by_weebo322.png

or this one for a radio show
Over_The_Ropes_by_weebo322.jpg

I can do sigs if i really wanted but I mean in the real world of GFX design(not internet forum GFX) a high end paying client is not gunna ask you to make them a sig so that is why i work on getting better at other things besides sigs. But I never said I can't do sigs. Plus sig battles are way, way, way, way,way to over done.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Weebo said:
I can do sigs if i really wanted but I mean in the real world of GFX design(not internet forum GFX) a high end paying client is not gunna ask you to make them a sig so that is why i work on getting better at other things besides sigs. But I never said I can't do sigs. Plus sig battles are way, way, way, way,way to over done.
This is internet forum GFX, so get over yourself. God, it's not like you're the greatest in the world at GFX. Hell, you aren't even the best on the forum.

PeepShow said:
What on Gods green earth is that?
I was wondering that myself actually.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I've said time and time again he is cocky as hell..

Yeah I can't make anything but Weebo is the most cocky S.O.B I ever seen on a forum...

He clams victory before he even wins things.

Weebo

Reaction score
What, Blaze when once did i say I am going to win this battle. C4 has not even accepted yet and i am not gunna say that tho cause idk if C4 is better or worse then before. And Peep, to answer ur question is is a picture of steps next to a ring that is getting set up. And when once did I say I am the best GFX Designber in the world cause i personally know plenty better then me. And I may not be the best here, but i certainly am one of them best. It is kinda a tie between WS, Static and myself at the moment. Idk why you guys see me as this cocky son of a bitch when all i do is try to be nice and speak my mind.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I mean in other battles..

Go read alot of your past battles...and past things you've done for BTB's saying yours is the winner and blah blah blah.

Wrestling Station

Weebo, how about we see a battle between you and StaticX? Static is active these days. Leave this battle with you and C4 for a moment and battle someone YOU see is "equally" to your skills.

Weebo

Reaction score
Alright I will battle Static with Blaze's rules. Hows that?

PeepShow

And Peep, to answer ur question is is a picture of steps next to a ring that is getting set up.

I think I can make out the 3 turnbuckels. I think that is what those are anyways...

Still don't seen any steps. I see a spray can with blue color that has been splashed on something with text in paint.