Chael Sonnen Shoot.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Highwave

Reaction score
[video=youtube;7fwD83IC5g8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fwD83IC5g8&feature=player_embedded[/video]
His Suspension for failing to disclose about a medical condition that requires the use of Testosterone replacement therapy has been reduced to six months.

In reference to Overeem vs Todd Duffee at DREAM DYNAMITE 2010"
"I don’t know That if overeem is an mma fighter at all Duffee got released from the UFC"
“Overeem got stumped in the first round by the UFC light heavyweight champion.â€￾

"You know from the department of who cares Im going to predict that overeem cheats himself to a meaningless victory."

Brock and Mania Rumors
"If I got stomped out in 3 minutes by a guy I outweighed by 50 pounds I'd think about quitting too."

"What Someone needs to explain to brock is that deals work both ways you cant just take and not give back vince mcmahon may be willing to forgive you Dana White will not."

Talking about the possible bout against Wanderlei Silva
"Im looking for a easy fight I took an easy target and I called out the guy with the worst record in the history of UFC."

The twitter war with Silva
wandfc-Sonna you start talk about me,becarful or you go need call to your dentista.
sonnench-Wand,you might as well fill out your own toe tag.Where it says “ Cause of death,â€￾ just right,â€￾I pissed off a Gangster.â€￾
Source

On top of all that
Chael Sonnen pleads guilty to money laundering

Source

Money laundering carries a sentence of up to 20 years in prison and a $500,000 fine.

pumpt73

Reaction score
I do like Sonnen, but man can he run off at the mouth. What's sad, is a good portion of it is dead on truth. Great, I can see this leading to future "Shoot Interviews" with digruntled, retired, washed-up, MMA fighters. Though HDNet already runs Fighting Words which is pretty close.

Highwave

Reaction score
On the topic of Sonnen, I just read this.

http://www.cagepotato.com/chael-son...aundering-faces-20-years-jail-and-500000-fine

What's the deal here? Never even heard anything about this prior to the guilty plea.

Sonnen pulled out as a candidate for Oregon House District 37. Sonnen, a political novice, entered and won the Republican primary. But he ended his campaign with oblique references to legal problems.

"A 2006 legal issue has arisen that needs my immediate attention," Sonnen wrote in a statement published on the Fight! website. "I am not at liberty to disclose the details, but my name was involved in a real estate case that requires a ruling. If the ruling is adverse, I would be disqualified from running for office until 2011."

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/2011/01/chael_sonnen_former_uo_wrestle.html

All these insults are not new I remember it starting when he was going to fight Silva for the Middleweight title he disrespected the nogueira brothers and Silva and Brazilians.Then he Dissed the 205(light heavyweight division) and Karate " 205 had a karate guy(Lyoto Machida) that was their champion I mean that weight class is a joke"

UPDATE

The government is recommending Sonnen be sentenced to two years of probation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/index.ssf/2011/01/chael_sonnen_former_uo_wrestle.html

All this heat is going increase buy-rates but this is not Pro wrestling he has to back up what he says in the cage.I think this is not an act because he has been disrespecting people who will never fight him or did anything to deserve what he said about them.This guy deserves the title DOUCHEBAG.He is that in and out the cage.